Who Should Be the Next 'American Idol' Judge?
By Denise Warner Posted Jun 7th 2010 09:00AM
PopEater asked its readers if they had to pick either Madonna, Bret Michaels, Diddy or Howard Stern for Cowell's spot -- who would they choose? (All four have either spoken out or been rumored for the position.) More than 42K voted in our poll, and 50 percent chose Michaels, with second place going to Stern, who garnered 19 percent of the vote.
Wanting a face for these answers, we hit the streets of New York City to find out who should take Simon's place. We even got a few surprise guests to weigh in. Watch It Below
American Idol 2010
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM "American Idol" Season 9 finalists perform live in Herald Square as part of the launch of M&M's Pretzel. Picture Shows: Tim Urban NON-EXCLUSIVE June 2, 2010 Job: 100602X7 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison: Working Out and Dreaming of Spray Tans
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!