AnnaLynne McCord Talks Ridiculous Web Rumors
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 8th 2010 11:16AM
AnnaLynne McCord is certainly one of the "it" girls of young Hollywood. She shot to fame thanks to 'Nip/Tuck' and '90210,' and now the blonde bombshell is going digital in a new Web-only series called 'Dial*' (pronounced "Dial Star"). The premise of the show is all about someone finding AnnaLynne's cell phone and the ensuing drama that could come with such a situation. Given the sensitive materials that could and have been found on the phones of some celebs (explicit pictures, videos, etc.), we wanted to ask Miss McCord what the worst thing someone might find on hers would be. Her answer, plus the most ridiculous Web rumor she's heard about herself ... after the jump!
So 'Dial*' will be seen on the Web only. What's the most ridiculously false thing you've read about yourself on the Internet?
Actually, quite frankly, I make it a point to try not to read anything. You have to believe the good, and if you believe the good, you have to believe the good and the bad in my opinion. So, I try not to read any of it, so I don't have to go along with it. I do know, I don't know if it was on the Internet, but someone in France told me that while I was in France I was apparently also dating Shia LaBeouf. [Laughs] I was like, "That's really cool, I wonder what it's like to date him and not realize that you're dating him," because I really wasn't aware that I was with him ever. [Laughs] But, that wasn't really me reading it on the Web.
Stars have gotten into some trouble with people hacking into their private phone photos. Would there be anything on your phone that you have to worry about?
Well, I like to think of myself as a wise woman, and I learn from the mistakes of others, so absolutely not. If there was, there are passwords and their are codes and I don't even want to go there with that. The worst thing they'd find on my phone is me doing a cross-eyed photo with my sisters, making some goofy face, which is definitely blackmail worthy, but not really in the way I'm sure they're hoping when they're trying to exploit my pictures on my phone.
AnnaLynne McCord Snapshots
LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 05: Actress AnnaLynne McCord attends the 9th Annual Butterfly Ball on June 5, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** AnnaLynne McCord
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT AnnaLynne McCord
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about AnnaLynne McCord Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Famke Janssen: What's In My Bag?
- Pregnant Kristen Bell Debuts Baby Bump on the Red Carpet
- Jill Duggar and Husband Derick Dillard Enjoy Lunch Date at His Workplace: See the Cute Photos
- ‘Child Of God’ premiere at Tribeca Grand Hotel
- Homeless Man Accused Of Stalking, Harassing GMA's Robin Roberts, Vowed He'd ‘Punch Her In The Face’
- Best Comic Con Style: Nina Dobrev and Emma Roberts
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set
- David Cassidy DWI plea deal hearing derailed by tweet
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She and Brad Pitt Write Love Letters to One Another, Says It's "Quite Romantic"
- Zoe Saldana Has 10 Hidden Tattoos: "My Grandmother Says That I Look Like a Newspaper Naked"
- Would You Wear This Disney Princess-Themed Fashion Line for Adults?