Is This the Worst Summer for Movies Ever?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 8th 2010 01:45PM
Maybe the reason no one is going to the movies this summer is ... that the movies kinda bite.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Former 'Dirty Jobs' host Mike Rowe spars over religion, Republicans
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- Michael Stahl-David to Topline TNT's Drug Trade Drama
- The Week in Satire: Jon Stewart and Bill Maher Tackle Bill Cosby Scandal
- Netflix Chief Downplays Nielsen Plans to Measure Streaming Service Viewership
- ?The Hunger Games' star Willow Shields, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy walk into an elevator and?
- Rio de Janeiro unveils weird new Olympic and Paralympic mascots
- Oscar Isaac to Play Titular Villain in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Will Debut This Week -- But Only in Select Theaters (PHOTO)
- 'Jurassic World' Teaser Trailer Welcomes Us to the Park (VIDEO)