Is This the Worst Summer for Movies Ever?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 8th 2010 01:45PM
Maybe the reason no one is going to the movies this summer is ... that the movies kinda bite.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- Comic-Con: See Captain America's Cracked Shield From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' (Photos)
- 'Covert Affairs' Star Piper Perabo Marries 'Get Carter' Director
- South Korean Period Actioner 'Kundo' Records Biggest Opening of Year
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014