Khloe Kardashian: I Could Get Pregnant This Summer
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 9th 2010 04:00AM
The 'Kourtey & Khloe Take Miami' star dismissed rumors that she is expecting a child with husband Lamar Odom before a recent NBA Finals game. "I'm just fat," she quipped.
But the Kardashian sister hasn't ruled out starting a family soon. In an interview given exclusively to PopEater by Life & Style, Khloe says it could happen at any time.
"I don't know if I'll definitely be pregnant this summer, but you never know," she tells Life & Style. "I'm 25, healthy and married, so whenever it happens, it happens. It's up to the gods."
Khloe is preparing for a potential pregnancy. "I'm trying to get my body into tip-top shape because they say that after you have a baby, your body bounces back to how it was right before you were pregnant. I pray I'll be a fit pregnant woman, but I'll do what's best for the child," she says.
Stepfather Bruce Jenner thinks Kloe's husband Lamar is ready to start a family. "Lamar's probably more ready for kids than Khloe is. He lost his mom when he was 13 and had a tough upbringing. This is really the first time in his life that he's had a big family, and I think he's enjoying it."
For more on Khloe and Lamar, pickup the newest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
Khloe Kardashian Snapshots
LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 06: Television personality Kris Jenner (C) and Khloe Kardashian attend Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics at the Staples Center on June 6, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Khloe Kardashian;Kris Jenner
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Zolciak's Daughter Brielle Graduates High School, Gets Carnival Party: Pics
- John Nash Dies at 86: Russell Crowe Reacts to Death of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician
- Prince Harry Meets Niece Princess Charlotte for the First Time!
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Rewind! 10 Best Style Moments From Kimye's Wedding Week One Year Later
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Sole Custody of 2 Children Amid Years-Long Legal Battle, Kids Ordered to Return to U.S.
- Brendan Fitzpatrick Shops for Morgan Stewart's Enagement Ring, Willing to Spend Up to $500,000—See the #RichKids Clip!