Larry King's wife Shawn King is recovering from an apparent prescription drug overdose, a spokesperson for the talk show host said earlier today. The overdose happened at Shawn's home in Provo, Utah, on May 28, the Associated Press reports.

Shawn's father, Karl Engemann, discovered her, unresponsive, in bed. She was breathing, but he was unable to wake her, according to a transcript of the emergency call, released on Wednesday. Engemann dialed 911 and told the dispatcher he believed his daughter might have taken too much medication for depression or anxiety. Her father also told the dispatcher he did not believe it was a suicide attempt.

When authorities arrived at the home, they found several empty bottles of prescription medications, some of which had been filled within the previous 10 days, according to the police report.