Lady Gaga Takes In a Mets Game, Salutes Fans
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 10th 2010 03:59PM
posted it to Twitter >>
After getting into a pointing match with a pair of imposing looking gents, Gaga, wearing sunglasses and a headband, retreated to a luxury box. The 'Bad Romance' diva and her entourage then grabbed some beers and proceeded to give booing fans the bird, right.
Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, grew up in Manhattan, making it tough to decipher which New York City team she roots for. However, she did make several references to the Yankees during their World Series-winning season last year.
That said, exactly what she was doing at a Mets-Padres game in the middle of an overcast Thursday remains to be seen.
(Her appearance didn't help, by the way. The Amazins lost 4-2.)
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performs at Palais Omnisports de Bercy on May 21 in Paris. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Nashville' joins proud tradition of unorthodox clip shows: 5 more that stand out
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video
- The Terrifying Thing Gwyneth Paltrow's Alleged Stalker Keeps Doing
- Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Wife Files for Separation
- Wedding News! Jodie Foster Marries GF Alexandra Hedison
- The Other Woman Cast Is a Modern-Day 90s Girl Group: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton Coordinate Outfits
- Tori Spelling: I Thought Dean McDermott and I "Had a Very, Very Good Sex Life"
- Diane Keaton Still Friends With Woody Allen After Sex Abuse Scandal: "Nothing's Going to Change That"