Lady Gaga Takes In a Mets Game, Salutes Fans
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 10th 2010 03:59PM
posted it to Twitter >>
After getting into a pointing match with a pair of imposing looking gents, Gaga, wearing sunglasses and a headband, retreated to a luxury box. The 'Bad Romance' diva and her entourage then grabbed some beers and proceeded to give booing fans the bird, right.
Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, grew up in Manhattan, making it tough to decipher which New York City team she roots for. However, she did make several references to the Yankees during their World Series-winning season last year.
That said, exactly what she was doing at a Mets-Padres game in the middle of an overcast Thursday remains to be seen.
(Her appearance didn't help, by the way. The Amazins lost 4-2.)
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performs at Palais Omnisports de Bercy on May 21 in Paris. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details
- Ryan Phillippe Disses His Own Career: "I've Made 30-Plus Films," "Five of Them Are Good"