Lindsay Lohan, the Next 'Celebrity Apprentice'?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 10th 2010 09:16AM
Donald Trump is anything, he's publicity savvy, and according to Dina Lohan, he's a good pal of the Lohan clan -- giving him an in on landing Lindsay. Could this be the image-boosting game changer that could put Lindsay back in the top tier?
Page Six scored an interview with Dina, who says, "Donald is a friend of the family, and producers of 'Celebrity Apprentice' have approached Lindsay to appear in the next season. She's deciding if she wants to do it or not, but she currently has three films in production, so she's very busy."
Given the attention and press Lohan would bring to the show, changes to 'Apprentice' shooting schedules could be customized and rearranged should Lohan agree to be on.
Negotiations aside, Lindsay's current legal woes are sure to be a determining factor in what happens.
This past week, a bench warrant was issued and then recalled after Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet -- an alcohol-monitoring device she was forced to wear after violating her DUI probation -- was triggered during a MTV Movie Awards party. Lindsay paid $10,000 bail on the warrant.
According to Dina, the SCRAM blow-up was all a big misunderstanding. "Somebody spilled a drink on her leg, which must have set off the SCRAM bracelet. She has done absolutely nothing wrong and shouldn't have to wear the bracelet in the first place. She is doing absolutely fine," Dina says.
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
Lindsay Lohan attended class at the Right On program today in Glendale, she hid her SCRAM anklet under her boots and carried Parliament cigarettes and a True Blood soda drink to class. June 9, 2010 X17online.com exclusive
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!