Shia LaBeouf Swipes Paparazzo's Camera
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 10th 2010 07:34AM
Shia LaBeouf was caught red handed when he tried to remove camera equipment from a X17 paparazzo's car in Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon, according to X17 Online. The 'Transformers' star reportedly saw the paparazzi swarming outside of his house and decided the only way to keep them from snapping photos was to take the cameras out of the equation. He helped himself to the equipment and reportedly returned to his residence to call the police. Police eventually had LaBeouf give up the camera and didn't arrest him.
"We handle each incident on a case-by-case basis," an unnamed official told X17 Online.
Of course, LaBeouf has had a few run-ins with the paparazzi in the past and has stated how much he hates his privacy being invaded. In April, Pacific Coast News reported that LaBeouf got into an altercation with a photographer while he was filling up his truck at a gas station.
After realizing he was being photographed, he charged a photographer and allegedly said, "If you follow me all day, I am going to f**k you up."
Shia LaBeouf talks with police officers after he took camera equipment from a car of a paparazzi in Hollywood on June 8, 2010. More Shia photos >>
MORE ABOUT Shia LaBeouf
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Shia LaBeouf Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Selena Gomez reveals sexiest photoshoot yet
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Benedict Cumberbatch Wax Figure Unveiled at Madame Tussauds London
- BBC Worldwide Strikes First-Look Deal With TV Producer Red Planet
- Producer Ed Pressman to Get Abu Dhabi Film Festival Honor
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A., Says Nice Things Angrily; Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie