Shia LaBeouf Swipes Paparazzo's Camera
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 10th 2010 07:34AM
Shia LaBeouf was caught red handed when he tried to remove camera equipment from a X17 paparazzo's car in Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon, according to X17 Online. The 'Transformers' star reportedly saw the paparazzi swarming outside of his house and decided the only way to keep them from snapping photos was to take the cameras out of the equation. He helped himself to the equipment and reportedly returned to his residence to call the police. Police eventually had LaBeouf give up the camera and didn't arrest him.
"We handle each incident on a case-by-case basis," an unnamed official told X17 Online.
Of course, LaBeouf has had a few run-ins with the paparazzi in the past and has stated how much he hates his privacy being invaded. In April, Pacific Coast News reported that LaBeouf got into an altercation with a photographer while he was filling up his truck at a gas station.
After realizing he was being photographed, he charged a photographer and allegedly said, "If you follow me all day, I am going to f**k you up."
Shia LaBeouf talks with police officers after he took camera equipment from a car of a paparazzi in Hollywood on June 8, 2010. More Shia photos >>
MORE ABOUT Shia LaBeouf
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Shia LaBeouf Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stars who think bras are tops
- Why hasn't Jane Fonda's $800G charity made any gifts since 2006?
- Celebrity-inspired holiday gifts
- Jerry Bruckheimer Honored With American Cinematheque Award
- Hollywood's Power Women Reveal Their Top Rides
- Edinburgh Film Fest Ups Cash Prize
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Benedict Cumberbatch: 19 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Man Behind Smaug
- Don Cheadle Suiting Up for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'?
- Evangeline Lilly on 'The Hobbit': I Didn't Want to Be the Jar Jar Binks of the Trilogy