Dina Manzo Bails on 'Housewives of New Jersey'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 11th 2010 08:03AM
One 'Housewife' is fed up with the reality TV scene and is looking to leave her hit show. Dina Manzo of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' hinted that she may bow out of the Bravo show after Monday night's episode. "Believe it or not, I'm a private person, so this experience is really hard for me," Manzo told Hollywood Life. "They [her fellow 'Housewives'] all love it a little bit more than I do."
Of course, the show's rep stayed tight-lipped, despite Bravo's teaser for the upcoming episode, which says that one 'Housewife' leaves "forever."
"While there is a lot of speculation about who, if anyone, is leaving the cast, viewers will have to tune in Monday night to find out the truth," the show's rep told The NY Post.
Last month the "private" Housewife detailed her breast reduction in Life & Style, sharing her decision to go from an 32DD to a more modest 32C cup.
Manzo's husband may be part of the reason she's jumping ship. He has allegedly refused to appear on the show and has been disappointed by the public perception of their lives. Apparently, he is still furious about the way he and Dina were portrayed on VH1's 'My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding,' which documented their lavish, $1 million wedding a few years ago. In the episode, Tommy admits to cheating on Dina before the marriage. "I was not a good boy," he says.
Even if Manzo is out, the other 'Housewives' -- Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Guidice and Danielle Staub -- are all on board for another table-flipping season of the Bravo reality hit.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill Duggar and Husband Derick Dillard Enjoy Lunch Date at His Workplace: See the Cute Photos
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith's "Stay With Me," Has All the Emotions: Watch
- Brian Williams Reports on Daughter Allison Williams' Casting as Peter Pan: Watch the Video
- Best Comic Con Style: Nina Dobrev and Emma Roberts
- Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Movie Screening with Chris Martin
- ‘Girls’ Actress Lands Much-Anticipated Role of Peter Pan
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Kelly Rowland talks pregnancy: ?It's a boy!'
- Stars who lost their mojo
- 11 Life Lessons I Learned After Finally Reading Harry Potter for the First Time at Age 30
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy Dress Picked Out, Minnie Driver Reveals Her Own Hair Plans For the Big Night
- The Real Housewives of Melbourne Invade Bravo—Meet Your New Aussie Faves!