Dina Manzo Bails on 'Housewives of New Jersey'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 11th 2010 08:03AM
One 'Housewife' is fed up with the reality TV scene and is looking to leave her hit show. Dina Manzo of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' hinted that she may bow out of the Bravo show after Monday night's episode. "Believe it or not, I'm a private person, so this experience is really hard for me," Manzo told Hollywood Life. "They [her fellow 'Housewives'] all love it a little bit more than I do."
Of course, the show's rep stayed tight-lipped, despite Bravo's teaser for the upcoming episode, which says that one 'Housewife' leaves "forever."
"While there is a lot of speculation about who, if anyone, is leaving the cast, viewers will have to tune in Monday night to find out the truth," the show's rep told The NY Post.
Last month the "private" Housewife detailed her breast reduction in Life & Style, sharing her decision to go from an 32DD to a more modest 32C cup.
Manzo's husband may be part of the reason she's jumping ship. He has allegedly refused to appear on the show and has been disappointed by the public perception of their lives. Apparently, he is still furious about the way he and Dina were portrayed on VH1's 'My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding,' which documented their lavish, $1 million wedding a few years ago. In the episode, Tommy admits to cheating on Dina before the marriage. "I was not a good boy," he says.
Even if Manzo is out, the other 'Housewives' -- Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Guidice and Danielle Staub -- are all on board for another table-flipping season of the Bravo reality hit.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz is Engaged to Benji Madden!
- Avicii Splits From Live-In Girlfriend Raquel Bettencourt: Get the Breakup Details
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Stars we lost in 2014
- Stephen Collins denies he's a pedophile
- Sarah Silverman comedy pilot ordered by HBO
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2