Dina Manzo Bails on 'Housewives of New Jersey'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 11th 2010 08:03AM
One 'Housewife' is fed up with the reality TV scene and is looking to leave her hit show. Dina Manzo of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' hinted that she may bow out of the Bravo show after Monday night's episode. "Believe it or not, I'm a private person, so this experience is really hard for me," Manzo told Hollywood Life. "They [her fellow 'Housewives'] all love it a little bit more than I do."
Of course, the show's rep stayed tight-lipped, despite Bravo's teaser for the upcoming episode, which says that one 'Housewife' leaves "forever."
"While there is a lot of speculation about who, if anyone, is leaving the cast, viewers will have to tune in Monday night to find out the truth," the show's rep told The NY Post.
Last month the "private" Housewife detailed her breast reduction in Life & Style, sharing her decision to go from an 32DD to a more modest 32C cup.
Manzo's husband may be part of the reason she's jumping ship. He has allegedly refused to appear on the show and has been disappointed by the public perception of their lives. Apparently, he is still furious about the way he and Dina were portrayed on VH1's 'My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding,' which documented their lavish, $1 million wedding a few years ago. In the episode, Tommy admits to cheating on Dina before the marriage. "I was not a good boy," he says.
Even if Manzo is out, the other 'Housewives' -- Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Guidice and Danielle Staub -- are all on board for another table-flipping season of the Bravo reality hit.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories
- Backstreet Boys Release ‘In A World Like This’ Single ? Listen Here!
- Selma Blair Fired From ‘Anger Management’ By Charlie Sheen With Profane Text
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him