Jason Bateman, Will Arnett Air Their 'Dirty Shorts'
By Jo Piazza Posted Jun 11th 2010 02:45PM
They debuted the enterprise at the IAC building in Chelsea Thursday night with a grand group of funny people. At one point, we tried to squeeze onto a couch with Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifinakis and Arnett. Our head nearly exploded in an effort to be funny (we weren't).
Even Renee Zellweger made it out for the fete. She may not have been wearing a ring, but she and Bradley Cooper were awfully snuggly and giggly. (Renee had no problem making Bradley laugh. Sigh!)
In their first bit for DumbDumb, Bateman and Arnett spoof/entirely play along with the absurdity of gum commercials. But the best part has to be when Will admits he is sporting a fake mustache.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Music Awards 2014: The 5 Biggest and Best Moments From the Show
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring Down the House at 2014 American Music Awards With "Booty"
- Fergie Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 2014 AMAs "L.A.Love" Performance, Robe Hangs Off Her Butt: Watch Now!
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Scott Parties While Pregnant Kourtney Posts About ‘Choices’ On Instagram
- Miley Looks Like A Muppet At Her Raunchy Birthday Celebration
- Katy Perry tapped to perform Super Bowl halftime show
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!