Jason Bateman, Will Arnett Air Their 'Dirty Shorts'
By Jo Piazza Posted Jun 11th 2010 02:45PM
They debuted the enterprise at the IAC building in Chelsea Thursday night with a grand group of funny people. At one point, we tried to squeeze onto a couch with Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifinakis and Arnett. Our head nearly exploded in an effort to be funny (we weren't).
Even Renee Zellweger made it out for the fete. She may not have been wearing a ring, but she and Bradley Cooper were awfully snuggly and giggly. (Renee had no problem making Bradley laugh. Sigh!)
In their first bit for DumbDumb, Bateman and Arnett spoof/entirely play along with the absurdity of gum commercials. But the best part has to be when Will admits he is sporting a fake mustache.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff Holds Hands With Estranged Husband Mike Comrie at Halloween Party: Picture
- Duck Dynasty's Jep Robertson Suffered Seizure While Hunting: Details
- Sons of Guns Stars Stephanie Hayden, Kris Ford Arrested for Hitting Boy, 9: Report
- ?Millionaire Matchmaker' Producers Will Pay For Dina Lohan's Filmed Facelift! She's Looking ?Old And Tired'
- Nicole Kidman Attends The Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am Opening Ceremony At Mission Hills Huayi Brothers Feng Xiaogang Movie Town
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday With Kanye, Khloe & Pals In Las Vegas
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine