Jason Bateman, Will Arnett Air Their 'Dirty Shorts'
By Jo Piazza Posted Jun 11th 2010 02:45PM
They debuted the enterprise at the IAC building in Chelsea Thursday night with a grand group of funny people. At one point, we tried to squeeze onto a couch with Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifinakis and Arnett. Our head nearly exploded in an effort to be funny (we weren't).
Even Renee Zellweger made it out for the fete. She may not have been wearing a ring, but she and Bradley Cooper were awfully snuggly and giggly. (Renee had no problem making Bradley laugh. Sigh!)
In their first bit for DumbDumb, Bateman and Arnett spoof/entirely play along with the absurdity of gum commercials. But the best part has to be when Will admits he is sporting a fake mustache.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Yolanda Foster Shops at Target, Still Has an AOL Account Despite Being Fabulous
- Kelly Rowland Reveals How She Lost 70 Pounds Four Months After Welcoming Son Titan
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Attempt (and Semi-Fail) to Wrangle a Selfie Stick: Watch the Hilarious Video Here!
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues