The Beard Is Almost Gone! Brad Pitt Trims Facial Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 14th 2010 06:53AM
Brad Pitt's scraggly beard is no more!
The actor, who had been letting his facial hair grow to an almost unruly state, has shaved most of it off.
Photographers snapped the 'Benjamin Button' star driving around Hollywood over the weekend looking well-groomed.
And, according to Usmagazine.com, although many speculated the beard was for a role, that wasn't the case. "It's boredom. No other reason than that," Pitt said.
Brad Pitt Snapshots
Brad Pitt with Angelina Jolie in Hollywood, Brad on the phone while driving showing he finally shaved his beard June 11, 2010 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Brad Pitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Brad Pitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Love admits using heroin during pregnancy in Kurt Cobain documentary
- School's 'Frozen' parody ?School Is Closed' goes viral
- Pamela Anderson said she's never felt pretty enough to be a model
- 'The Flash' Villain Teases "Personal" Mission to Destroy Dr. Wells
- Watch Kim Kardashian's Self-Deprecating Super Bowl Ad
- 'Agent Carter' Bosses on Howard Stark: "He's Got Another Agenda"
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- New on Netflix: February 2015
- Another Shondaland Show Might Be Coming to ABC This Fall
- 'Frozen' Songwriters Creating Oscars Musical Number