The Beard Is Almost Gone! Brad Pitt Trims Facial Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 14th 2010 06:53AM
Brad Pitt's scraggly beard is no more!
The actor, who had been letting his facial hair grow to an almost unruly state, has shaved most of it off.
Photographers snapped the 'Benjamin Button' star driving around Hollywood over the weekend looking well-groomed.
And, according to Usmagazine.com, although many speculated the beard was for a role, that wasn't the case. "It's boredom. No other reason than that," Pitt said.
Brad Pitt Snapshots
Brad Pitt with Angelina Jolie in Hollywood, Brad on the phone while driving showing he finally shaved his beard June 11, 2010 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Brad Pitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Brad Pitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Producers Defend Title, Answer Burning Questions
- 'Into the Badlands' EPs Aim for "Artful" Martial Arts Series
- Style Notes: Drake's Air Jordan's Coming Soon; Fendi Is Bringing E-Commerce to the U.S.
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Actor, Wresting Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Gets Digital Release 7 Months Before DVD, Blu-ray
- Can You Match the Tom Cruise Run to the Right Movie?