The Beard Is Almost Gone! Brad Pitt Trims Facial Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 14th 2010 06:53AM
Brad Pitt's scraggly beard is no more!
The actor, who had been letting his facial hair grow to an almost unruly state, has shaved most of it off.
Photographers snapped the 'Benjamin Button' star driving around Hollywood over the weekend looking well-groomed.
And, according to Usmagazine.com, although many speculated the beard was for a role, that wasn't the case. "It's boredom. No other reason than that," Pitt said.
Brad Pitt Snapshots
Brad Pitt with Angelina Jolie in Hollywood, Brad on the phone while driving showing he finally shaved his beard June 11, 2010 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Brad Pitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Brad Pitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Totally insane star baby names
- Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan tackle incredibly awkward interview
- Why Mike Tyson first turned down 'Mike Tyson Mysteries' cartoon
- 'Broad City's Abbi Jacobson Syncs Jennifer Hudson on 'Lip Sync Battle' (VIDEO)
- Mindy Kaling Sums Up TV's Tired Pilot Pitches in 'Why Not Me?' Preview
- Watch John Oliver Sing for Washington D.C.'s Statehood on 'Last Week Tonight'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Downton Abbey' Final Season Spoilers: Epic Mary vs Edith Fight Ahead
- Channing Tatum Will Play Gambit After All (Sorry, Taylor Kitsch Fans)
- See Josh Gad's Bromantic 'Beauty and the Beast' Wrap Photo