The Beard Is Almost Gone! Brad Pitt Trims Facial Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 14th 2010 06:53AM
Brad Pitt's scraggly beard is no more!
The actor, who had been letting his facial hair grow to an almost unruly state, has shaved most of it off.
Photographers snapped the 'Benjamin Button' star driving around Hollywood over the weekend looking well-groomed.
And, according to Usmagazine.com, although many speculated the beard was for a role, that wasn't the case. "It's boredom. No other reason than that," Pitt said.
Brad Pitt Snapshots
Brad Pitt with Angelina Jolie in Hollywood, Brad on the phone while driving showing he finally shaved his beard June 11, 2010 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Brad Pitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Brad Pitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duggar sister, husband leave for long-term mission trip
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Stars believe what?
- 'True Detective' Episode 3: Let's Talk About That Movie Director
- Balenciaga's Future Might Not Include Alexander Wang
- DC Brings Back Classic Characters, Creators for 2016 Comic Book Launches
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Here Are 8 Badass New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Posters
- 'Inferno' Wraps: See Tom Hanks, Dan Brown and Cast in Amazing Set Photos
- Netflix Disowns Perfect New 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' Teaser