The Beard Is Almost Gone! Brad Pitt Trims Facial Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 14th 2010 06:53AM
Brad Pitt's scraggly beard is no more!
The actor, who had been letting his facial hair grow to an almost unruly state, has shaved most of it off.
Photographers snapped the 'Benjamin Button' star driving around Hollywood over the weekend looking well-groomed.
And, according to Usmagazine.com, although many speculated the beard was for a role, that wasn't the case. "It's boredom. No other reason than that," Pitt said.
Brad Pitt Snapshots
Brad Pitt with Angelina Jolie in Hollywood, Brad on the phone while driving showing he finally shaved his beard June 11, 2010 X17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Brad Pitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Brad Pitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- John Stamos shares photo of Nicky and Alex on 'Fuller House' set
- Eliza Dushku got kicked out of hotel room to make way for One Direction
- Cate Blanchett to Receive MoMA's Film Benefit Honor (Exclusive)
- 'The Intern' Trailer: Robert De Niro Explains Why He Applied to Anne Hathaway's Startup
- Locarno Film Festival: Europe's Sundance?
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6: Ian McShane Cast As Sam's Father, Randyll Tarly?
- 6 Reasons Why "Mission: Impossible," Nostalgia Ruled the Box Office
- First 'Zoolander 2' Teaser Trailer Is Ridiculously Good Looking