Kim Kardashian Messes Up Justin Bieber's Hair
By Zach Dionne Posted Jun 14th 2010 01:15PM
Justin Bieber took to the beach with Kim Kardashian this weekend, and both parties tweeted photos of the escapade.
"Bahamas with my Biebs! Fun shoot!" Kim wrote. The two starred in a photo shoot at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, swimming and holding hands.
"Photoshoot on the beach....ummmm yeah. I told her to watch out...I love my fans," Bieber wrote on his Twitter, referring to the maniacal (and kinda violent!) fan response last time the two were seen together.
The Bieber-Kardashian non-affair began in May at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Bieber, 16, tweeted a photo of himself posing with Kardashian, 29, with the message, "Look, it's my girlfriend!" Moments later, Kardashian tweeted back, "I officially have Bieber fever!!!"
Kardashian began receiving threats not long after the tweets went public. She tweeted to Bieber, "Seriously Biebs! I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!"
In an effort to calm everyone down, Bieber wrote, "Ladies calm down. [Kardashian] is a friend. A very sexy friend but a friend. No need 4 threats. Let's all be friends and hang out often."
But there was this one gem of a comment on Kim's TwitPic: "STAY AWAY FROM JUSTIN! ... U SHOULD GO AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW! ... REMEMBER HE IS 16!"
The White House rendezvous may have been incidental, but a Bahamian getaway? Can we fast forward to Bieber's 18th birthday yet? We need to know what happens.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Hottest Stories -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Justin Bieber -
- Celebrity Summer
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Memorial for Paul Walker expected to draw thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more
- Susan Boyle Reveals She Has Asperger's Syndrome
- Paris Hilton Sends Lindsay Lohan a Warning: Don't Mess with My Family or Else!
- Grammy Nominations 2014: Jay Z, Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis Top the List