Gisele Bundchen Makes First Runway Appearance Since Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 06:45AM
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen presents an outfit by Colcci during the 2010-2011 Spring-Summer collection of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 13, 2010. TOPSHOTS AFP PHOTO/Mauricio LIMA (Photo credit should read MAURICIO LIMA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Stiller passed on 'Good Will Hunting'
- Britney Spears is learning pre-algebra to keep up with her sons
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- George Lucas Mocks Fox News on 'Daily Show'
- 'Vikings' Creator, Star: Latest Shocking Death Will Have "Huge Payoff"
- Ben Affleck Drops 'Batman' Reference in His Testimony to Congress (Video)
- Recap of 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Episode 17: The Longevity Initiative
- Sarah Jessica Parker Admits She 'Forgot' About 'Sex and the City' After Shooting Pilot (VIDEO)
- Streaming Now: 'Life Itself,' 'Turn,' and 'Drunk History'