Gisele Bundchen Makes First Runway Appearance Since Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 06:45AM
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen presents an outfit by Colcci during the 2010-2011 Spring-Summer collection of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 13, 2010. TOPSHOTS AFP PHOTO/Mauricio LIMA (Photo credit should read MAURICIO LIMA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Cannes Film Festival announces 2014 lineup
- DC's 'Earth 2: World's End' Announced for October Launch
- Chris Wallace Signs New Multiyear Deal at Fox News
- 'Graceland' Adds 'The Glades' Alum for Season 2
- The 20 Best Summer Blockbusters of All Time: ?Animal House'
- Whoopi Golberg pens love letter to her vaporizer
- A 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel Is Finally Happening
- Cannes 2014 Lineup Revealed: Nicole Kidman, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, and More
- 'Transcendence' Review: 10 Things to Know About the Johnny Depp Sci-Fi Movie