Gisele Bundchen Makes First Runway Appearance Since Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 06:45AM
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen presents an outfit by Colcci during the 2010-2011 Spring-Summer collection of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 13, 2010. TOPSHOTS AFP PHOTO/Mauricio LIMA (Photo credit should read MAURICIO LIMA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian on learning Caitlyn Jenner's 'secret' 12 years ago
- Andie MacDowell: Don't call me a cougar
- Amanda Seyfried: 'I keep feeling like my eggs are dying off'
- NBC Renews 'I Can Do That!' for Second Season
- Top Chinese Director Says Local Filmmakers Must Raise Their Game to Compete With Hollywood
- Secret Anti-Vaxxer Film Campaign Targeted Jim Carrey, Other Wealthy Celebs
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Match the 'Harry Potter' Movie With Its Warner Bros. Logo
- First Full 'Wet Hot American Summer' Trailer Is Glorious, Star-Studded Fun
- 25 Times Margot Robbie Was a Nearly Flawless Human Being