Gisele Bundchen Makes First Runway Appearance Since Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 06:45AM
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen presents an outfit by Colcci during the 2010-2011 Spring-Summer collection of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 13, 2010. TOPSHOTS AFP PHOTO/Mauricio LIMA (Photo credit should read MAURICIO LIMA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Selleck's model daughter gets down and dirty for... clothing deodorant?
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Matthew Perry to Star in 'Odd Couple' Reboot at CBS
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug': What the Critics Are Saying
- 'Switched at Birth' Debuts Emotional Season 3 Promo (Exclusive Video)
- Broadway Q&A: Fantasia Barrino on sexy jazz and learning to tap dance in ?After Midnight'
- Are television promos ruining good cliffhangers?
- Get to know 11 black women who just auditioned for ?SNL' ? VIDEO
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Script Due in January, New 'Indiana Jones' Due in Two to Three Years
- The 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' International Trailer Serves Up New Footage (VIDEO)
- Ridley Scott Is Plotting a 'Murder on the Orient Express' Remake