Gisele Bundchen Makes First Runway Appearance Since Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 06:45AM
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen presents an outfit by Colcci during the 2010-2011 Spring-Summer collection of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 13, 2010. TOPSHOTS AFP PHOTO/Mauricio LIMA (Photo credit should read MAURICIO LIMA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Which Comic Book TV Show Had the Best Fall?
- 'The Hobbit' Star Reveals Surprise Praise He Got From Scorsese and Shaq
- 5 Best 'SNL' Sketches Mocking North Korea
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Neil Patrick Harris Meets the Freaks in New 'AHS: Freak Show' (VIDEO)
- Kate Winslet is No Shrinking Violet in 'A Little Chaos' (VIDEO)
- Check Out This 'Star Wars' Christmas Light Show (VIDEO)