Gisele Bundchen Makes First Runway Appearance Since Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 06:45AM
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen presents an outfit by Colcci during the 2010-2011 Spring-Summer collection of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 13, 2010. TOPSHOTS AFP PHOTO/Mauricio LIMA (Photo credit should read MAURICIO LIMA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- 'Law & Order' director Alexander arrested on child pornography charges
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure Reveals D.J. Is No Longer a Pregnant Widow in Netflix Series
- Robert Redford to Narrate 'National Parks Adventure' Documentary (Exclusive)
- Relativity Lets Go of Natalie Portman Western 'Jane Got a Gun'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals the Crazy Action Scene You May Never See
- Tom Cruise on How 'Mission: Impossible' Raises the Emotional Stakes
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer