Gisele Bundchen Makes First Runway Appearance Since Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 06:45AM
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen made a triumphant return to the catwalk just six months after giving birth to her son with husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen walked the runway for Colcci in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for its 2010-11 spring collection at Sao Paulo Fashion Week.
Gisele and Brady welcomed baby Benjamin on Dec. 8, 2009. For more photos, click inside!
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen presents an outfit by Colcci during the 2010-2011 Spring-Summer collection of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 13, 2010. TOPSHOTS AFP PHOTO/Mauricio LIMA (Photo credit should read MAURICIO LIMA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Box Office: Friday Shows Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Beating 'Hercules'
- Jodie Foster's George Clooney Thriller Lands at TriStar
- Fox News' Gregg Jarrett Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct Following Airport Arrest
- 'The Judge' Selected For TIFF 2014 Opening Film
- Here's What You Need to Know About 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Trailer
- ?What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV?