Katy Perry's 'California Gurls': Adventures in Candyland
By Steven Avalos Posted Jun 15th 2010 03:30PM
Katy Perry's new video: There is no girl-on-girl action this time around, and Katy is clearly a huge fan of sweets. Yes, the video for Perry's 'California Gurls' (currently the number one song in the country) is a sugary wonderland full of militant gummy bears, numerous wardrobe changes of edible clothing and Snoop Dogg, who likely showed up because someone assured him there'd be dancing candy. What all this has to do with the "golden coast," as Perry calls it, is beyond us, but it sure is fun to look at (kind of like the Lisa Frank back-to-school section of your local Walmart, only sexier). And if you're still on the fence over whether to press play or not, the video climaxes with Perry shooting whipped cream out of her chest. Yep. Watch after the jump >>
Katy Perry Pics
Singer Katy Perry performs in New York's Times Square at the launch of the Volkswagen 2011 Jetta, Tuesday, June 15, 2010. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)
MORE ABOUT Katy Perry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Katy Perry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Sister Wives' family cites gay marriage ruling in polygamy case
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- News Anchor Recalls Horrors of Virginia Shootings
- Report: Ashley Madison Founder Had Multiple Affairs
- See Gisele Bündchen Do the Electric Slide with a Troupe of Sexy Male Dancers
- Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Part 3 Recap: LuAnn Spars With Heather, and Ramona Falls Asleep!
- Teen Mom 2 Recap: Leah Messer Goes to Rehab Amid Drug Problem Accusations
- Party Down South Recap: Josh Murray Splits Head in Pool Accident, Drunk Daddy Gets Kicked Out of Bar