Shirtless and Sauced Dude Fails to Ruin Slash's Solo
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 10:30AM
In the middle of the solo he's played thousands of times, a shirtless and bandana'd man is seen rushing toward Slash as a bodyguard follows. The attacker grabs the rocker, who quickly shifts his body, leading both attacker and bodyguard to plunge into the audience. Watch starting at the 3:30 mark:
Slash never left his feet, quickly adjusted his guitar and continued with the solo. However, the collision ripped tuning gears off the guitar, so roadies did a quick swap and he was back into the song. The episode happened at a solo show.
Despite being attacked on stage, Slash later said he harbored no hard feelings toward the unnamed assailant, telling I Heart Guitar, "it was just some drunk guy who got on stage."
He continued: "It doesn't seem like he had any ill will ... It turned out to not be that big a deal, but you never know exactly what it could have been."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Kris Jenner Reveals Kim's Pregnancy Cravings, Kendall's Favorite Dish
- Brody Jenner and Stars Galore Attend Opening of SKY Waikiki
- 'Les Mis' Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21