Shirtless and Sauced Dude Fails to Ruin Slash's Solo
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 15th 2010 10:30AM
In the middle of the solo he's played thousands of times, a shirtless and bandana'd man is seen rushing toward Slash as a bodyguard follows. The attacker grabs the rocker, who quickly shifts his body, leading both attacker and bodyguard to plunge into the audience. Watch starting at the 3:30 mark:
Slash never left his feet, quickly adjusted his guitar and continued with the solo. However, the collision ripped tuning gears off the guitar, so roadies did a quick swap and he was back into the song. The episode happened at a solo show.
Despite being attacked on stage, Slash later said he harbored no hard feelings toward the unnamed assailant, telling I Heart Guitar, "it was just some drunk guy who got on stage."
He continued: "It doesn't seem like he had any ill will ... It turned out to not be that big a deal, but you never know exactly what it could have been."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Bill Cosby Performs at Women's Fundraiser as More Alleged Victims Step Forward
- Booty Battle: Jennifer Aniston Was the Original Kim K?!
- Kourtney Kardashian Plans to ?Shut Everyone Out' After Her Third Child Is Born