We've Got a Fever and the Only Cure Is Justin Bieber
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 16th 2010 05:00PM
Justin Bieber has proven he isn't going anywhere. With a mentor like Usher, we know every move and hair toss is calculated -- and we're okay with that. We're just surprised at how devoted his fans are -- they'll do anything (like start a riot) just to see Bieber up close. Watch Girls on Pop discuss Bieber's sudden attraction and why every star, including Kim Kardashian, want to be associated with the pint-sized heartthrob. >>
Justin Bieber attends the Capital Radio Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium on June 6, 2010 in London, England. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Miley + Snooki = Twerking 'Meatball'?
- Paul Walker Death: Production Shutdowns for ?Fast & Furious 7' for a ?Period of Time'
- Wonder Woman Revealed! 7 Facts About Gal Gadot
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments