We've Got a Fever and the Only Cure Is Justin Bieber
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 16th 2010 05:00PM
Justin Bieber has proven he isn't going anywhere. With a mentor like Usher, we know every move and hair toss is calculated -- and we're okay with that. We're just surprised at how devoted his fans are -- they'll do anything (like start a riot) just to see Bieber up close. Watch Girls on Pop discuss Bieber's sudden attraction and why every star, including Kim Kardashian, want to be associated with the pint-sized heartthrob. >>
Justin Bieber attends the Capital Radio Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium on June 6, 2010 in London, England. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling suing Benihana over burns from falling on grill
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Avril Lavigne's Husband Spotted with Mystery Woman Prior to Split Announcement
- Sneak Peek! Gwen Stefani Is Back on 'The Voice'
- Miley Cyrus Goes Topless... Again!
- RHONY Secrets Revealed Recap: Kristen and Josh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary Before His Ashley Madison Scandal
- Teen Mom 2 Recap: Leah Messer Skips Rehab After Learning She May Lose Custody of Twins
- Party Down South Recap: Mattie Lynn Breaux Eats Chest Hair, Daddy Passes Out in Driveway