We've Got a Fever and the Only Cure Is Justin Bieber
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 16th 2010 05:00PM
Justin Bieber has proven he isn't going anywhere. With a mentor like Usher, we know every move and hair toss is calculated -- and we're okay with that. We're just surprised at how devoted his fans are -- they'll do anything (like start a riot) just to see Bieber up close. Watch Girls on Pop discuss Bieber's sudden attraction and why every star, including Kim Kardashian, want to be associated with the pint-sized heartthrob. >>
Justin Bieber attends the Capital Radio Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium on June 6, 2010 in London, England. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Stodden says she went from a C to a DD, won't rule out releasing sex tape
- Then & Now: The cast of 'Webster'
- Actor James Gandolfini of 'The Sopranos' dies at 51
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- 'MasterChef'': Contestant Slices Off A Chunk Of Finger
- REMEMBER THESE? 17 Summer Blockbusters We'll Never Forget
- James Gandolfini: Celebrity Twitter Tributes
- Stephen Colbert's tribute to his late mom, Lorna: Get ready to cry ? VIDEO
- ?MasterChef': ?Glee' challenge! Plus: Krissi's beastliness vs. Jessie's chopped off fingertip
- James Gandolfini's best ?Sopranos' lines: The Tao of Tony
- Hollywood Reacts to James Gandolfini's Death
- ?Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Extra Scoop: Author Reveals Director for ?Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie