ShamWow Guy Vince Shlomi Pitches Eminem Album
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 16th 2010 10:33AM
"Hey, it's Vince with Eminem's new album, 'Recovery,'" he tells viewers in the ad, called "Emwow." "You're gonna be clappin' when you hear Eminem rappin.'"
Shlomi then touts all the uses for the disc, including its ability to "cut razor-thin slices" and chop onions. At the end of the 30-second clip, Shlomi announces a bonus gift with each purchase, the ShamPon.
'Recovery' will hit stores June 21, but was leaked last week.
The 46-year-old pitchman was arrested in March 2009 for allegedly punching prostitute Sasha Harris, who he claims bit his tongue and wouldn't let go during a fight. Photos of the crime scene and from the hospital were released by the Smoking Gun.
Prosecutors later declined to press charges against both.
Shlomi is best known for his commercials selling the ShamWow! products, which claim to be a hyper-absorbent towel. His sarcastic style and quirky delivery made him a mini-Internet star even prior to the arrest. Aside from the ShamWow, Shlomi also spent time hawking the Slap Chop.
The 'ShamWow' Fight Photos
In these photos published on The Smoking Gun, Vince Shlomi -- known to most as the actor in the 'ShamWow' commercials -- is seen in the hospital following his arrest and fight with a prostitute. Go to The Smoking Gun to see all of the photos (WARNING: Graphic Content)
The Smoking Gun
The Smoking Gun
Vince Shlomi Scandal
MORE ABOUT Eminem
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Eminem Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper