Did Miley Cyrus Tattoo 'LOVE' on Her Right Ear?
By Amber James Posted Jun 17th 2010 10:31AM
Miley Cyrus has proven she 'Can't Be Tamed,' and when she arrived at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday, she appeared to be sporting a new tattoo. The word "LOVE" is inscribed on her right ear, although she has not confirmed if it's real or not. Perhaps it is a permanent dedication to her 20-year-old Australian boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth? If the tattoo is real, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus would have had to sign-off on it because Miley is only 17 -- in the U.S., it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to get a tattoo without parental permission. The singer already has "Just Breathe" inked on her ribcage. Of course, that ink honors the memory of one of her close friends, who passed away from cystic fibrosis over three years ago. ("Just Breathe" is the slogan for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.)
Cyrus is currently on the road promoting her soon-to-be released album, 'Can't Be Tamed.' The drama around the singer was recently kicked up a notch when celebrity blogger Perez Hilton allegedly posted, then deleted, an upskirt photo of Cyrus -- apparently sans underwear. This has led to debate over whether he should be prosecuted for child pornography -- regardless of whether the photo is real or not.
"That's like, some idiot being an idiot -- that's not me, you know what I'm saying?" Cyrus told radio host Ryan Seacrest on Tuesday.
Her rant continued as she admitted the public is too hard on her. She came under fire during her shows in Europe, where she was wearing raunchy, provocative outfits and deemed too sexy -- especially since many of her 'Hannah Montana' fans are still following her career.
"I'm not trying to be 'slutty,'" Cyrus told The Associated Press. "I'm not trying to be, like, go to the club and get a bunch of guys ... What I'm trying to do is to make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress."
"Isn't it funny how things that are so negative have to come out right before my record?" Cyrus asked. "It's like, no one can just let a positive thing happen. All I can do is focus on the positive and that I hope this record does well."
Famous Inked Celebrities
Nikki Reed shows off her ink at Nickelodeon's 23rd Annual Kid's Choice Awards.
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Miley Cyrus
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Miley Cyrus Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Extra Scoop: Tracy Morgan Steps Out for the First Time Since Deadly Car Crash
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Stars Break Down What's in Store for Season 3!
- Bombshell Accusations Revealed in Court Docs! Bobby Flay's Wife Says He Cheated with January Jones
- Dateline Correspondent Andrea Canning Welcomes Fifth Daughter ? See Her Photo!
- Chris Harrison Breaks Silence on The Bachelor's Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules Split: "It's Sad"
- Kelly Ripa Dishes About the New Cleanse That "Changed Her Life": "I'm Eating More Than Ever"