Sandra Bullock's Trust Issues Only Get Worse
Sandra Bullock May Never Trust a Man Again
Friends of Sandra Bullock are worried that America's sweetheart will never be able to fall in love again after the way Jesse James broke her heart.
"Sandy has always had trust issues with men," a friend explains. "However, with Jesse, she finally thought she had found the man who would always have her back. Someone she could trust to protect her heart. Sandy thought the relationship was so strong that she even brought a child into their lives. After what Jess has done to her, I doubt she will ever be able to fully trust a man again."
We hope Sandra's friend is wrong, although who could blame her after what she's been through? Here's hoping she's able to just be happy.
Robert Pattinson's Underwear Preference ... Yeah, Slow Day
When I was studying to get my master's degree in political science at The University of Edinburgh (thank you very much), I never thought I would be writing about the underwear preferences of a fellow Brit. Well, here we are. I'm dealing with it, so hopefully you can too. Drumroll please...
It's true, Robert Pattinson does indeed prefer briefs to boxers. "Marks and Spencer's [British department store] tighty whities are Robert's brand of choice," a source very close to the actor tells me. "When doing all his stunts, Robert likes to feel down below is all in place and not flopping around. It's one less thing that he has to worry about."
Apologies for the visual ... though, I have a feeling many don't mind thinking of such things. Naughty R-Pattz fans!
And all those rumors about Robert's lack of hygiene? Ignore them. Sources in the wardrobe department tell me that Robert insists on a fresh pair of underwear ever day. Well, now we know!
Molly Sims: Party Planner Extraordinaire
Talented actress and model Molly Sims is not only gorgeous -- she is also an amazing friend, planning a big birthday party for Sports Illustrated swimsuit supermodel Veronica Varekova in Capri in a few weeks.
"It's going to be the most glamorous party of the year," a friend of the two beauties tells me. "Over 150 jet setters from all over the world are flying in to celebrate in style. And Molly is insisting that everyone be dressed only in white."
And don't think for one second that these ladies don't eat. Sources tell me Molly has ordered a huge birthday cake and lots of ice cream. Yummy.
NOTE: It's a very special birthday today to my loyal Glen of Imaal Terrier, Kafka (picture on the right), who is also Curry's uncle. Happy 14th birthday!
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- BET Renews 'The Game,' 'Being Mary Jane,' 'Real Husbands'; Adds 'Book of Negroes' Mini
- 'Bachelorette' Creator Mike Fleiss Reacts to Contestant's Death: 'We're All Devastated'
- Reese Witherspoon's Lifestyle Company Is Given a Name
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Brace Yourselves, There's Going to Be a Peeps Movie
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Pulls Out of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Press Tour
- 'Friday the 13th' Is Being Reimagined as a TV Series