'Brothers & Sisters' Gilles Marini Wants To Adopt
By Amber James Posted Jun 19th 2010 09:15AM
"It's easy to make a kid ... But to adopt a kid that is not yours and give him the same love, that's pretty awesome " he told PopEater on Thursday night at Pampers with Dry Max "Dads on Diaper Duty" event in New York City.
Marini spoke with PopEater about he and his daughter's fun-filled day in the Big Apple and her reaction to people recognizing him on the street. Watch:
Marini spent the afternoon in New York with his daughter, revealing it was the first time she had ever been in the city. The two visited the Central Park Zoo and FAO Schwarz.
"I'm glad that her first time in New York was with someone who loves her very, very much," he gushed.
He even shared her reaction to the numerous fans that approached them wanting pictures and autographs. "It was the cutest thing. She is like, 'Daddy, they really love you.'"
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry Attends London Marathon, Visits Prince William, Kate Middleton Ahead of Royal Baby's Birth: Pics
- Kim Kardashian Visits Bruce Jenner Following Diane Sawyer Interview: Pics
- Jessa Duggar Shares Photos of Jill Duggar's "Sweet Family" With Baby Israel, Hubby Derick Dillard
- 25th anniversary of 'Good Fellas' closes Tribeca Film Festival
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Macklemore & Pregnant Fiancée Tricia Davis Are All Smiles, Assemble Team Before 1st Baby's Birth—See Pic
- Joss Whedon "Can't Try to Replicate the Success" of The Avengers With Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!