'Brothers & Sisters' Gilles Marini Wants To Adopt
By Amber James Posted Jun 19th 2010 09:15AM
"It's easy to make a kid ... But to adopt a kid that is not yours and give him the same love, that's pretty awesome " he told PopEater on Thursday night at Pampers with Dry Max "Dads on Diaper Duty" event in New York City.
Marini spoke with PopEater about he and his daughter's fun-filled day in the Big Apple and her reaction to people recognizing him on the street. Watch:
Marini spent the afternoon in New York with his daughter, revealing it was the first time she had ever been in the city. The two visited the Central Park Zoo and FAO Schwarz.
"I'm glad that her first time in New York was with someone who loves her very, very much," he gushed.
He even shared her reaction to the numerous fans that approached them wanting pictures and autographs. "It was the cutest thing. She is like, 'Daddy, they really love you.'"
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry Reaches South Pole, Completes Walking With the Wounded Trek
- Julie Chen Says Jenny McCarthy on The View Is a Mistake, Better Fit for The Talk
- Courtney Stodden Dyes Hair, Goes Brunette: "I Feel Born Again"
- Kim Zolciak Claims Sudden Pregnancy Weight Loss ? In Just NINE Days ? Was All Natural: ?I Have NOT Had A Tummy Tuck'
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile