Snoop Dogg Sinks Teeth into 'True Blood' Video 'Oh Sookie'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 21st 2010 09:43AM
Anna Paquin's Sookie Stackhouse. In the three-minute tune, Snoop, who is known for his 'Sexual Seduction,' tries to woo Sookie and convince her to give up her small-town life in Bon Temps for a more glamorous one in Los Angeles. "Oh Sookie," he raps, "Come and play on my team/we'll do it in the daytime/Bill won't know a thing." Watch:
Back in 2009, Snoop confessed his love for 'True Blood' to EW. "I love that show. I wish I could be on it. I'd be a hell of a vampire, don't you think? So what's happenin'? 'True Blood' get at me -- Snoop Dogg wants to be a vampire," he said.
Anna Paquin Photos
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer shop at Whole Foods for food platters, cupcakes and beverages for a party being hosted at Anna's home. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of ?Walking Dead'?
- The lyrics of ?It's the Hard-Knock Life,' according to this ridiculous ?Annie' emoji video
- David Letterman's Ex-Cue Card Man Says ?Dave Is the Best Boss in the World'
- Monica Lewinsky Wants to End Cyberbullying for Good
- Wild Fight! David Arquette and Fianc
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brought a Shirtless Man on a Leash to Her Gotham Audition
- Kim Kardashian Leaves Little to the Imagination in Skintight Red Skirt, Grey Bodysuit for a Trip to the Office, Because Why Not?
- Tori Spelling Hospitalized For Possible Pneumonia, Reportedly Undergoes Ebola-Like Quarantine