Tyler Shields On a 'Collision' Course With Lindsay Lohan And a 'Mad' Man
By Ben Trivett Posted Jun 21st 2010 10:45AM
Celebrity photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields is back with more of his now famous 'Collision' portraits. This time, however, he brings another PopEater favorite into the mix as he creates more of his mesmerizing art with Lindsay Lohan. We have to say, after seeing photos of Lindsay plastered all over the Internet, it's kind of surprising to see her presented in a new light. See what Tyler had to say about working with Lindsay as well as Vincent Kartheiser from 'Mad Men' after the jump.
We caught up with Tyler to talk a little bit about these intense new portraits and working with celebs to create them.
What is a 'Collision'?
As for the collisions themselves, they are not double exposure nor are they made in Photoshop. They are all done in camera. Just a new way to get this type of image, and I am excited for people to see more of them!
On working with Lindsay:
Lindsay and I have been working together a bit more now and its a really fun dynamic we have. So when I said to her [that] I wanted to create a collision with her, she was excited.
On working with 'Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser:
As for Vincent and Alessandra [Torresani], they are both super amazing people and we just got really crazy and out of hand. For their shot, I took a bulldozer to a house. I wanted to show a real broken home. I have to say destruction is freedom and freedom is fun!
Be sure to check out more of Tyler's work and his full new set of 'Collisions' at Tylershields.com!
Tyler Shields 'Collisions'
Ashley Greene is photographed by Tyler Shields. Click through to see more of Tyler's work.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Idris Elba Working on 'Luther'-Inspired Album
- AMAs Beauty: Taylor Schilling, Rita Ora Pair Pale Lips With Statement Eyes
- Braids Make a Beauty Statement at the American Music Awards
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 7 Recap: You're Not Holding it Right
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever