Tyler Shields On a 'Collision' Course With Lindsay Lohan And a 'Mad' Man
By Ben Trivett Posted Jun 21st 2010 10:45AM
Celebrity photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields is back with more of his now famous 'Collision' portraits. This time, however, he brings another PopEater favorite into the mix as he creates more of his mesmerizing art with Lindsay Lohan. We have to say, after seeing photos of Lindsay plastered all over the Internet, it's kind of surprising to see her presented in a new light. See what Tyler had to say about working with Lindsay as well as Vincent Kartheiser from 'Mad Men' after the jump.
We caught up with Tyler to talk a little bit about these intense new portraits and working with celebs to create them.
What is a 'Collision'?
As for the collisions themselves, they are not double exposure nor are they made in Photoshop. They are all done in camera. Just a new way to get this type of image, and I am excited for people to see more of them!
On working with Lindsay:
Lindsay and I have been working together a bit more now and its a really fun dynamic we have. So when I said to her [that] I wanted to create a collision with her, she was excited.
On working with 'Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser:
As for Vincent and Alessandra [Torresani], they are both super amazing people and we just got really crazy and out of hand. For their shot, I took a bulldozer to a house. I wanted to show a real broken home. I have to say destruction is freedom and freedom is fun!
Be sure to check out more of Tyler's work and his full new set of 'Collisions' at Tylershields.com!
Tyler Shields 'Collisions'
Ashley Greene is photographed by Tyler Shields. Click through to see more of Tyler's work.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Catherine Keener, Oscar Isaac to Star in HBO's David Simon Miniseries
- Olivia Wilde, Luke Wilson to Star in Psychological Thriller 'Meadowland'
- Elle Fanning to Star as Mary Shelley in 'A Storm in the Clouds' (Exclusive)
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- 'Mudbloods' Is the Quidditch Documentary You Never Knew You Wanted (VIDEO)
- Watch Samuel L. Jackson Say 'Motherf**ker' 171 Times in 27 Different Movies (VIDEO)
- 11 TV Movies So Bad You Just Have to Watch Them (VIDEO)