Zach Gilford Thanks His Facebook Supporters
By Mike Hess Posted Jun 21st 2010 12:14PM
started the official Facebook campaign to get Zach Gilford an Emmy nomination for his epic 'Friday Night Lights' performance in 'The Son,' we just figured we'd throw our support behind one of our favorite actors (and shows) and see how people reacted. Well, thousands of fans later, the movement is getting major media play and is only getting stronger. Now, Zach himself has sent along this exclusive video thanking all of the 'Friday Night Lights' Facebook supporters for their love. Could he get any dreamier? Watch the video below!
Below, watch the remarkable episode that started it all, and "Like" our campaign if you should feel so inclined.
Zach Gilford Snapshots
CHICAGO - MARCH 09: Actor Zach Gilford enjoys an NBA game between the Utah Jazz and Chicago Bulls on March 09, 2010 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2010 NBAE (Photo by Randy Belice/NBAE via Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Zach Gilford
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alicia Keys Shares Stunning Family Photo With Swizz Beatz, New Baby Genesis
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes About "Emotional" Saved by the Bell Reunion: Watch
- Margot Robbie Dominates Jimmy Fallon in Epic Flip Cup Game: Watch!
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!