Zach Gilford Thanks His Facebook Supporters
By Mike Hess Posted Jun 21st 2010 12:14PM
started the official Facebook campaign to get Zach Gilford an Emmy nomination for his epic 'Friday Night Lights' performance in 'The Son,' we just figured we'd throw our support behind one of our favorite actors (and shows) and see how people reacted. Well, thousands of fans later, the movement is getting major media play and is only getting stronger. Now, Zach himself has sent along this exclusive video thanking all of the 'Friday Night Lights' Facebook supporters for their love. Could he get any dreamier? Watch the video below!
Below, watch the remarkable episode that started it all, and "Like" our campaign if you should feel so inclined.
Zach Gilford Snapshots
CHICAGO - MARCH 09: Actor Zach Gilford enjoys an NBA game between the Utah Jazz and Chicago Bulls on March 09, 2010 at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2010 NBAE (Photo by Randy Belice/NBAE via Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Zach Gilford
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Martin Bashir Leaves MSNBC After "Ill-Judged" Sarah Palin Slam
- Keri Russell, Family "Fine" After Home Burglarized While She Was in Bed, Rep Says
- Brie Larson Wins Best Actress Award At The Gotham Awards in NYC
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Aren't the Only Celebrity Vegans! Brad Pitt, Jessica Chastain and More Healthy Eaters
- Miley Cyrus Says She Wants a Boyfriend Who'll Wear Matching Denim Like Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake (Sorry, Liam Hemsworth!)
- First Dog Sunny Obama Knocks Over Little Girl During White House Christmas Decoration Ceremony