Kevin Connolly Makes 'Entourage' Directing Debut
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 22nd 2010 05:00PM
The crew admits shoots have never run that long, but sources claim Connolly "is an extreme perfectionist." Of course, the actors started to get restless when he kept making them redo scenes.
"Everyone was getting annoyed because there was no reason it should have taken that long to shoot," sources reveal.
According to sources, Queen Latifah showed up on set to film an upcoming scene. Tobey Maguire stopped by to watch Connolly direct for a few hours, but kept to himself. Jerry Ferrera, who plays Turtle, also came to hang out for a few hours, even though he wasn't in any of the scenes.
The shoot turned steamy when Adrian Grenier and Sasha Grey filmed a hot-and-heavy sex scene in a bathroom. That scene ended up being the quickest to shoot, with only four takes.
Adrian reportedly kept forgetting his lines during filming, and things became a bit tense between Connolly and Grenier.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Louis Tomlinson, Naughty Boy Fight on Twitter, Zayn Malik Debuts Solo Music Sample
- Helen Mirren Accepts Award on Helium, Gets Saucy With Jimmy Fallon
- Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast: Funniest Jokes About the "King Joffrey" of Pop, Martha Stewart, and More!
- Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr wants kids 'in a few years'
- Comedy Central to offer uncensored version of Justin Bieber's roast
- Michelle Rodriguez almost quit the first ?Fast & Furious' film?