Austin Natives Say Give Us Sandy, Boot Jesse
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 22nd 2010 02:00AM
"Of all the towns in America, he had to pick the one place that Sandra loves?" a friend of the actress asks. "He knows that Austin is her home, the one place in the world where Sandy can be 'Sandy' rather than 'Sandra Bullock, the Movie Star.' When is this fool going to stop hurting her?"
It's true that Sandra has bought a home in New Orleans, the city where her adopted son, Louis, comes from. However, sources tell me that was going to be a vacation home and Austin would remain her real residence. Now that plan is about to change and Sandra might leave her beloved hometown forever, leaving the locals furious.
"Personally, I think he should move to the jungles of Africa and get mauled by a large animal," Austin native Jake Lewis tell me.
"Sandra is from Austin, so anyone with loyalty to Texas and Austin would stand by our girl. I doubt anyone in Austin is going to want him walking around our town."
Katherine Coffee, who also lives in Austin, tells me, "The feeling seems like he's not wanted in Austin and shouldn't come."
"If our girl leaves Austin forever because of that man, there will be a riot. What she has done for our local community and great city is wonderful. Jesse better not be expecting anyone to roll out the welcome mat for him," Austin resident Anna Robbins passionately told me.
Tell me what you think. If Sandra were a long-time residence of your hometown, would you welcome the arrival of Jesse James?
Chelsea Handler's BFF Speaks Out
Chelsea Handler's best friend, Heather McDonald, gives me all the scoop on what really happens when the cameras aren't rolling at 'Chelsea Lately'!
Who was the nicest celebrity you have ever had on the 'Chelsea Lately' show?
Justin Bieber was the nicest celeb we had. I was in a sketch with him and he was professional and very cool about taking a photo with me so I could tweet it and have 12 girls threaten my life. He also has very soft skin. Baby, baby, baby, oooh.
Why did you write a funny new book?
I wrote a book because one day on the round table I was telling a story and Chelsea said, "If this is another one of your stories that ends with 'You b*** some guy from the '90s,' I'm going to kill myself." I then started putting all my funny, revealing and embarrassing stories together and realized they made for a great read.
What does Chelsea think about you writing a book that is funnier than hers?
She will be happy for me because I need the book sales a lot more than she does at this point. Also, Chelsea is the most supportive non-jealous person in LA.
Trust me, Heather McDonald is a hoot. You can catch her as a regular round table guest on 'Chelsea Lately' on E! Plus, get a copy of Heather's brilliant new book. I promise you will not stop laughing for days. She really is much funnier than her boss -- who I also think is a hoot.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Pics
Chelsy Davy and Prince Harry are seen here on May 7, 2010 at a ceremony where Harry received his wings as a graduate from the Operational Training Phase of the Army Air Corps pilots' course.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- 'Mad Men': Joel Murray on Freddy Rumsen's Return and His Unlikely Bond With Don Draper
- Inside Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Reading: Director Reveals He's Writing Second Draft, With New Ending
- Todd McCarthy on Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight': 'Samuel L. Jackson Would Have a Field Day With This'
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)
- Watch the Chilling Opening Scene to Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'