Vienna Says 'Bachelor' Jake Wouldn't Touch Her
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 22nd 2010 02:57PM
Star Magazine is setting the record straight on what caused the 'Bachelor' lovebirds to break up, and PopEater has it exclusively. The best part is, all of the info comes straight from Vienna's mouth. After the jump, the exclusive details behind the sad breakup.
Vienna tells Star that she and Jake had an intense physical attraction at first, but that they "haven't been intimate in months now."
The 24-year-old Girardi goes on to further slam Pavelka's bedroom prowess, saying "at first his excuse was that he was fasting. The second excuse was that he didn't feel like it. And the third excuse was that he said that he felt that I wouldn't understand that he wants to wait until marriage, even though I told him I'd support him."
Girardi says the excuses continued, eventually ending with Pavelka telling her that she pushes him away by fighting with him all of the time.
In fact, according to Girardi, the only time that Pavelka would show any sort of physical emotion or attention to her was when they were "on a red carpet or if cameras are there ... Besides that, I have to ask for a kiss."
The July 15 issue also has more detail on other reasons their romance faded, including what Girardi calls an abusive relationship ... and what she's planning on doing with the $50,000 engagement ring that Pavelka gave her.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Pics
Chelsy Davy and Prince Harry are seen here on May 7, 2010 at a ceremony where Harry received his wings as a graduate from the Operational Training Phase of the Army Air Corps pilots' course.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Daniel Radcliffe Sports Long Hair Extensions for Frankenstein Movie Role: Picture
- Brandi Glanville Defends Her Racist Comment on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: "It Was Definitely Inappropriate"
- Victoria Justice Breaks Up With Ryan Rottman, Now Dating Pierson Fode
- Jack Reacher Set To Return For ‘Never Go Back’
- Kim-O-Patra: Kardashian’s Latest Instagram Inspiration Is Iconic ’91 Shot Of Liz Taylor
- Ann Romney explains how she handled raising five boys
- Megyn Kelly chats with Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show'
- Not half bad! Aliana Lohan posts a video singing Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'