Vienna Says 'Bachelor' Jake Wouldn't Touch Her
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 22nd 2010 02:57PM
Star Magazine is setting the record straight on what caused the 'Bachelor' lovebirds to break up, and PopEater has it exclusively. The best part is, all of the info comes straight from Vienna's mouth. After the jump, the exclusive details behind the sad breakup.
Vienna tells Star that she and Jake had an intense physical attraction at first, but that they "haven't been intimate in months now."
The 24-year-old Girardi goes on to further slam Pavelka's bedroom prowess, saying "at first his excuse was that he was fasting. The second excuse was that he didn't feel like it. And the third excuse was that he said that he felt that I wouldn't understand that he wants to wait until marriage, even though I told him I'd support him."
Girardi says the excuses continued, eventually ending with Pavelka telling her that she pushes him away by fighting with him all of the time.
In fact, according to Girardi, the only time that Pavelka would show any sort of physical emotion or attention to her was when they were "on a red carpet or if cameras are there ... Besides that, I have to ask for a kiss."
The July 15 issue also has more detail on other reasons their romance faded, including what Girardi calls an abusive relationship ... and what she's planning on doing with the $50,000 engagement ring that Pavelka gave her.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Pics
Chelsy Davy and Prince Harry are seen here on May 7, 2010 at a ceremony where Harry received his wings as a graduate from the Operational Training Phase of the Army Air Corps pilots' course.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far
- Biz Markie Drops 140 Pounds, Says He "Wanted to Live": See Before and After Pictures
- Katherine Heigl Threatened to Date John Mayer If Husband Josh Kelley Didn't Commit
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!