Exclusive Details on Carrie and Chelsea's Weddings
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 23rd 2010 04:00AM
Carrie Underwood and Chelsea Clinton are preparing to walk down the aisle. Underwood is marrying hockey player Mike Fisher and Chelsea will wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky.
Life & Style has details given exclusively to PopEater about the upcoming nuptials.
The country superstar recently said she had no idea where they are heading on their honeymoon, but according to the magazine, they'll be traveling to Tahiti and Bora Bora for 11 days.
What's up with Chelsea's top secret planning? Find Out More Inside
"Chelsea's hired a travel agency that specializes in booking trips for guests without giving away the location," an insider tells Life & Style. "You give them your dates and how much you're willing to spend, and they do the rest. You don't get your flight or hotel information until it's time to leave!"
And what about the food?
"Chelsea is a vegan. The food will include vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes, but there will also be grass-fed organic beef on the menu. And dad and President Bill Clinton prefers California wines, so he'll likely chose those to serve at the wedding," another insider adds.
For more on Carrie, Chelsea and other brides-to-be, check out the latest issue of Life & Style on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- Nina Dobrev Spotted with Three Hunks at Comic-Con? Is She Dating Any of Them?
- Video Highlights from Comic-Con 2014: ?Expendables 3,' ?Let's Be Cops,' and Daniel Radcliffe!
- Comic-Con 2014: Michael Douglas & Paul Rudd Talk ?Ant-Man' Costume
- Bachelorette Season 10 Finale Recap: Did Andi Dorfman Get Engaged to Josh Murray or Nick Viall?
- Evanescence Singer Amy Lee Welcomes Baby Boy Named Jack Lion With Husband Josh Hartzler
- Rumer Willis Parodies Ariana Grande's "Problem" With "SPF": See the Sexy Video