Exclusive Details on Carrie and Chelsea's Weddings
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 23rd 2010 04:00AM
Carrie Underwood and Chelsea Clinton are preparing to walk down the aisle. Underwood is marrying hockey player Mike Fisher and Chelsea will wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky.
Life & Style has details given exclusively to PopEater about the upcoming nuptials.
The country superstar recently said she had no idea where they are heading on their honeymoon, but according to the magazine, they'll be traveling to Tahiti and Bora Bora for 11 days.
What's up with Chelsea's top secret planning? Find Out More Inside
"Chelsea's hired a travel agency that specializes in booking trips for guests without giving away the location," an insider tells Life & Style. "You give them your dates and how much you're willing to spend, and they do the rest. You don't get your flight or hotel information until it's time to leave!"
And what about the food?
"Chelsea is a vegan. The food will include vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes, but there will also be grass-fed organic beef on the menu. And dad and President Bill Clinton prefers California wines, so he'll likely chose those to serve at the wedding," another insider adds.
For more on Carrie, Chelsea and other brides-to-be, check out the latest issue of Life & Style on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- So Cute! Stars Share Adorable Easter Pics
- 'Game of Thrones': Burning Questions in the Aftermath of the Purple Wedding