Vote: Which 'Bachelor' Breakup Story Do You Believe?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 23rd 2010 05:25PM
One thing Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi can agree on is that they are no longer together.
But the 'Bachelor' star and the woman he gave the final rose to aren't on the same page when it comes to the blame part.
Jake says the breakup is her fault, Vienna claims otherwise. But who do you believe?
Access Hollywood's AH Nation and PopEater want to know. Tell us in the poll!
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Pregnant Wife Sophie Hunter Honeymoon in Tahiti After Oscars: Details
- Secrets and Lies Preview: Juliette Lewis Makes Ryan Phillippe Sweat in New Video
- Zendaya Coleman Shares Her On-Point Selfie-Taking Secrets, Says "Take Time" to Learn Your Angles
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says She Wants Her Kids to Run Goop One Day—Get the Scoop!
- Fergie Dishes On Her New Fragrance & Post-Baby Fitness Plan: "I Have To Workout Because I Love To Eat"—Watch Now!
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Are Engaged—Get the Romantic Proposal and Ring Scoop!