Lindsay Lohan: 'Double Exposure' Used Me for Ratings
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 23rd 2010 05:38PM
tweeted, the episode is "untrue" adding it "sucks when friends use you in this case for ratings even if they're lying."
Lohan tweeted later, "As for BRAVO and their false representation of me on their new show, I was given the wrong call time. Now I know on purpose. It was a set-up."
"I don't appreciate being used for press, and I'm sure others would agree ... Unfortunate that I considered Jorge on the show a friend to trust."
In the episode, the photographers and their crew allegedly wait around for over eight hours threatening to cancel the entire shoot when Lohan appears to be a no-show.
They're frantically calling her manager, who says they can't get Lohan to come. But eventually all is well and she finally shows up.
When she arrives, she whispers, "Sorry I was late."
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
Lindsay Lohan stopped in Beverly Hills for a quick bite, carry-out pizza and Coca-Cola on June 22.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Nicholas Brendon Seeking Treatment, Therapy After Buffy the Vampire Slayer Star's "Embarrassing" Arrest
- Richard Gere Accidentally Reveals His Pit Stains on the Red Carpet: Picture
- Misty Upham Died the Day of Her Disappearance, Family "Very Upset" With Auburn Police
- It Was A Kardashian Day Out! Kris, Kourtney And Kim Take Their Kids To The Pumpkin Patch For Hayrides And More!
- ?Happy Couple' Ricki Lake & Christian Evans Are Divorcing Amicably ? How Their Love ?Fell Apart’