Lindsay Lohan: 'Double Exposure' Used Me for Ratings
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 23rd 2010 05:38PM
tweeted, the episode is "untrue" adding it "sucks when friends use you in this case for ratings even if they're lying."
Lohan tweeted later, "As for BRAVO and their false representation of me on their new show, I was given the wrong call time. Now I know on purpose. It was a set-up."
"I don't appreciate being used for press, and I'm sure others would agree ... Unfortunate that I considered Jorge on the show a friend to trust."
In the episode, the photographers and their crew allegedly wait around for over eight hours threatening to cancel the entire shoot when Lohan appears to be a no-show.
They're frantically calling her manager, who says they can't get Lohan to come. But eventually all is well and she finally shows up.
When she arrives, she whispers, "Sorry I was late."
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
Lindsay Lohan stopped in Beverly Hills for a quick bite, carry-out pizza and Coca-Cola on June 22.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Franco tells AOL to stop censoring his work
- Giuliana Rancic talks the uncertain future of 'Fashion Police'
- Rob Lowe: I struggled with monogamy
- Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard Talk Pregnancy Cravings, Symptoms, and More in New Ad!
- Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Joan Rivers' Death, Uncertain Future of Fashion Police
- Will Smith Wishes Jada Pinkett Smith "Happy Birthday" With Adorable Photo
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li