'Jerseylicious' Stars Are Nothing Like the 'Shore' Girls
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 24th 2010 11:00AM
'Jerseylicious' follows the three women, and their colleagues, as they work at the Gatsby Salon in, you guessed it, New Jersey.
During our personal makeup and hair session, the ladies made it clear what sets them apart from the 'Jersey Shore' starlets.
"We get compared to [the 'Jersey Shore'] a lot and it's hard to watch people be reckless drunks, hooking up in hot tubs. You can only watch so much of it," Tracy says
"Their fame isn't adhered to any kind of talent," Alexa adds.
"That's what I like about our show," Tracy chimes in. Watch the Magic Happen!
The second season of 'Jerseylicious' premieres September 5 on the Style network. Meanwhile, catch up with the first season this summer on E!
The 'Jerseylicious' Girls Visit PopEater
Tracy, Gigi and Alexa from 'Jerseylicious' visit the PopEater offices to make over the Girls on Pop.
Ben Trivett, PopEater
Ben Trivett, PopEater
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pierce Brosnan's Son Dylan, Val Kilmer's Son Jack Work What Their Papas Gave Them for Saint Laurent Campaign: Photos
- Students Are Tweeting Thanks to Michelle Obama With Pics Of Gross Cafeteria Food -- See the Meals!
- Jennifer Aniston: I Bared My Butt Way "Way Before" Kim Kardashian, "I Was an Original"
- Lucky Break! ?RHONJ' Stars Jacqueline & Chris Laurita Get Reprieve In Bankruptcy Trial As Judge Approves Extension
- Kimye's Fault? Anna Wintour's NYC ?Vogue' Offices Hit With Disgusting Rat Infestation: ‘Rat Droppings On Desks’
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- The Queen Latifah Show Cancelled After Two Seasons, Host Thanks Her Fans and Crew
- The Duggars Promote Their Own Petition to Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC Following Backlash
- Matthew McConaughey Was Robbed of Another Sexiest Man Alive Title (Or So Says Stephen Colbert!)