Niecy Nash Wants To 'Put Her Booty Back On' for Another 'Reno 911!' Movie
By Amber James Posted Jun 24th 2010 03:30PM
Although nothing is confirmed, Nash is fully prepared to "put her booty and baby hair back on," and tells PopEater at the "Flushing for a Cause" campaign in New York, adding that making another 'Reno' movie would be a "blessing" if it came to fruition.
Nash also opened up about her "delicious" love life, revealing, "I am a happy girl." But could there be wedding bells for the comedienne and boyfriend Jay Tucker? "I'm enjoying the journey and if at the end, I end up in a veil of sorts, it wouldn't be bad," she says. Watch the full interview. >>
Nash was in New York Wednesday to launch Clorox's "Flushing for a Cause" campaign to help increase awareness to the issue that nearly 40 percent of the world does not have access to toilets. Anyone can get involved in the campaign by visiting OdeToTheCommode and flushing the virtual toilet. For every flush, Clorox will make a donation to the World Toilet Organization, up to $10,000.
Niecy Nash Snapshots
Niecy Nash hands out free Subway passes in Grand Cental Station for the Flushing for a Cause event on June 23, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tara Reid Looks Dramatically Thinner on Shopping Date With Boyfriend Erez Eisen: Picture
- Justin Bieber Detained at LAX, Not Allowed In U.S.: Details
- Ciara Bares Baby Bump for W Mag: Pregnant Singer Talks Kim Kardashian Advice
- Teresa Giudice’s Prison Sentencing Could Delay Premiere Of ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’— Bravo Execs Need Her For Publicity!
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'