Niecy Nash Wants To 'Put Her Booty Back On' for Another 'Reno 911!' Movie
By Amber James Posted Jun 24th 2010 03:30PM
Although nothing is confirmed, Nash is fully prepared to "put her booty and baby hair back on," and tells PopEater at the "Flushing for a Cause" campaign in New York, adding that making another 'Reno' movie would be a "blessing" if it came to fruition.
Nash also opened up about her "delicious" love life, revealing, "I am a happy girl." But could there be wedding bells for the comedienne and boyfriend Jay Tucker? "I'm enjoying the journey and if at the end, I end up in a veil of sorts, it wouldn't be bad," she says. Watch the full interview. >>
Nash was in New York Wednesday to launch Clorox's "Flushing for a Cause" campaign to help increase awareness to the issue that nearly 40 percent of the world does not have access to toilets. Anyone can get involved in the campaign by visiting OdeToTheCommode and flushing the virtual toilet. For every flush, Clorox will make a donation to the World Toilet Organization, up to $10,000.
Niecy Nash Snapshots
Niecy Nash hands out free Subway passes in Grand Cental Station for the Flushing for a Cause event on June 23, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julia Roberts: I Can Still Recite My Lines From Pretty Woman, Notting Hill
- Andi Dorfman, Fiance Josh Murray Mock Her Famous Frown in Cute Family Picture After Bachelorette Finale
- Zac Efron Reunites With Michelle Rodriguez on Luxury Yacht in Ibiza, Spain: Pictures
- Julia Roberts Doesn't Address Sister's Death In TODAY Chat; Says She ?Wouldn't Survive' As Up-And-Coming Actress In Times Of ?Nasty' Social Media
- Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson; A Look At Best-Ever Biopics
- Kristen Bell Debuts Second Baby Bump on Red Carpet
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Wait, What?! Cobie Smulders Was Almost Kate on Lost! Plus, Hear How HIMYM Made Her "F—king Weep"
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now