Niecy Nash Wants To 'Put Her Booty Back On' for Another 'Reno 911!' Movie
By Amber James Posted Jun 24th 2010 03:30PM
Although nothing is confirmed, Nash is fully prepared to "put her booty and baby hair back on," and tells PopEater at the "Flushing for a Cause" campaign in New York, adding that making another 'Reno' movie would be a "blessing" if it came to fruition.
Nash also opened up about her "delicious" love life, revealing, "I am a happy girl." But could there be wedding bells for the comedienne and boyfriend Jay Tucker? "I'm enjoying the journey and if at the end, I end up in a veil of sorts, it wouldn't be bad," she says. Watch the full interview. >>
Nash was in New York Wednesday to launch Clorox's "Flushing for a Cause" campaign to help increase awareness to the issue that nearly 40 percent of the world does not have access to toilets. Anyone can get involved in the campaign by visiting OdeToTheCommode and flushing the virtual toilet. For every flush, Clorox will make a donation to the World Toilet Organization, up to $10,000.
Niecy Nash Snapshots
Niecy Nash hands out free Subway passes in Grand Cental Station for the Flushing for a Cause event on June 23, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- TLC Airs 19 Kids and Counting Marathon Amid Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: Twitter Reactions
- Red Nose Day's Best Skits: Julia Roberts' Real Voice, Game of Thrones Musical and More!
- Orange Is the New Black Season 3 Hits Netflix and More June Streaming Releases From Amazon and Hulu
- Maggie Gyllenhaal deemed 'too old' to play a 55-rear-old's lover?
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Pamela Anderson is ready to date lots of guys
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé
- Reese Witherspoon Is Going to Play Tinker Bell in New Live-Action Disney Movie