Niecy Nash Wants To 'Put Her Booty Back On' for Another 'Reno 911!' Movie
By Amber James Posted Jun 24th 2010 03:30PM
Although nothing is confirmed, Nash is fully prepared to "put her booty and baby hair back on," and tells PopEater at the "Flushing for a Cause" campaign in New York, adding that making another 'Reno' movie would be a "blessing" if it came to fruition.
Nash also opened up about her "delicious" love life, revealing, "I am a happy girl." But could there be wedding bells for the comedienne and boyfriend Jay Tucker? "I'm enjoying the journey and if at the end, I end up in a veil of sorts, it wouldn't be bad," she says. Watch the full interview. >>
Nash was in New York Wednesday to launch Clorox's "Flushing for a Cause" campaign to help increase awareness to the issue that nearly 40 percent of the world does not have access to toilets. Anyone can get involved in the campaign by visiting OdeToTheCommode and flushing the virtual toilet. For every flush, Clorox will make a donation to the World Toilet Organization, up to $10,000.
Niecy Nash Snapshots
Niecy Nash hands out free Subway passes in Grand Cental Station for the Flushing for a Cause event on June 23, 2010 in New York. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Cleavage-Baring Tuxedo Look a Lot Like Jennifer Lawrence's Plunging Dress
- Nicole Kidman: Keith Urban and I Write Love Letters, He Should Be Adored
- Miley Cyrus' Boobs Are Out in a Dress Made of Straps While Rihanna Wears Pasties: See the Scandalous Styles
- Kylie Jenner Not Lips
- ‘I’ll Do Anything For That Man': Nicole Kidman Tears Up Over Keith Urban’s Support Following Her Father’s Death
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage