Danielle Staub: Sex Tape Is 'Coming Around for a Reason'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 25th 2010 09:40AM
Danielle Staub stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with the Girls on Pop about what's going on in her life, including her new book, 'The Naked Truth,' the drama on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' and, of course, her newly-released sex tape.
"You know, like everything else I'm doing in my life, it's coming around for a reason. I'm just going to wait and see what happens. My reaction is, 'What are you going to do?'" she tells us about dealing with the home video. Watch Our Interview Inside!
MORE ABOUT Danielle Staub
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Danielle Staub Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Misty Upham's Father Charles Slams Auburn Police: "She Could've Been Alive, We Could've Resuscitated Her"
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Florida Mom's Petition Against Breaking Bad Dolls, Jokes He's Going to Burn His "Florida Mom Action Figure"
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Kris Jenner Makes the Most of a Flattering Filter on Instagram—but What Happened to Gordon Ramsay's Face?!
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Ghostbusters 3 Rumors, Reveals Her Biggest Fear (And It's Not Being Naked)
- Tori Spelling Briefly Quarantined After Being Hospitalized for Bronchitis, Sinus Infection