'Eclipse' Premiere Photos: Pattinson! Lautner! Stewart!
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 25th 2010 07:23AM
Last night marked the world premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,' with Team Edward, Team Jacob, heck, every Twi-hard worth their salt (and with, y'know, like four spare days to camp out in a parking lot) in attendance at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner looked slick as always, the fans were as rabid as ever and -- wait for it -- Kristen Stewart was beaming! More photos after the jump.
"It's humbling to have this much fan support. I definitely appreciate it, and I know that the cast does. We don't take it for granted. This whole franchise has been successful because of those fans," Peter Facinelli, who plays Pattinson's onscreen papa, Dr. Carlisle Cullen, told MTV News.
"It's a job," Kristen Stewart told USA Today. "It's only crazy like this at these premieres, but otherwise I live a very normal life. I don't need anything else to ground me."
"It's been a big part of my life," Monica Siegel, a fan who camped out for four days, told The Huffington Post. "I start caring about the characters a lot, and when they make the movies, you start caring about the actors that portray the characters. The love story is what drew me in." She spent more than $1,000 on airfare from Michigan, camping equipment and a motel room with friends -- although they camped on pavement by the Nokia Theatre and used the hotel for showers only.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Robert Pattinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Pattinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- Rotterdam: Festival Announces First Films in Signals Sidebar
- Nicki Minaj Is the New Face of Roberto Cavalli
- 'Nashville's' Eric Close Says Teddy Will Be Pulled Back Into Rayna and Girls' Lives
- Chelsea Peretti started her stand-up career by telling fart jokes
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more