Doctors Say Kate Gosselin Had Bad Botox Job
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 25th 2010 11:48AM
With her long hair extensions and 'Dancing With the Stars' body, Kate Gosselin was looking better than ever.
But recent photos of the reality star suggest that she has received Botox treatments, and a plastic surgeon who doesn't treat the mother of eight tells Usmagazine.com that it was done poorly.
"She looked much better in the earlier photo: great hair, nice smile and a normal brow position," Dr. Michael Olding, chief of plastic surgery at George Washington University, said.
In the after photo, Kate "has the typical appearance of Dysport or Botox poorly placed in the space between the brows where frown lines occur," he explained.
"The lateral part of her brow is elevated in an abnormally high position, which my patients refer to as McDonald's arches," he added.
Another surgeon weighed in. "The center of her eyebrows are dropped and spread, which can happen from Botox treatment of the forehead frown lines," Dr. Steven Pearlman described.
ScientificSkin.com owner Dr. Kenneth Beer criticized Kate's doctor. "This is a bad injection technique with poor placement. The injections were done in a cookbook pattern with no consideration for her particular anatomy. Her outer brow is too peaked, which gives her a devilish appearance."
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
In this publicity image released by ABC, Kate Gosselin is shown on "Dancing with the Stars," Monday, April 5, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/ABC, Adam Larkey)
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Her Dog's Death: "This Has Been the Most Painful Week of My Life"
- Aubrey O'Day Calls Hank Baskett Out for Silence on Cheating Issue: Watch the Marriage Boot Camp Showdown
- Did Gisele Bundchen Disguise Herself in a Burqa to Get Plastic Surgery? See the Photo
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?