Doctors Say Kate Gosselin Had Bad Botox Job
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 25th 2010 11:48AM
With her long hair extensions and 'Dancing With the Stars' body, Kate Gosselin was looking better than ever.
But recent photos of the reality star suggest that she has received Botox treatments, and a plastic surgeon who doesn't treat the mother of eight tells Usmagazine.com that it was done poorly.
"She looked much better in the earlier photo: great hair, nice smile and a normal brow position," Dr. Michael Olding, chief of plastic surgery at George Washington University, said.
In the after photo, Kate "has the typical appearance of Dysport or Botox poorly placed in the space between the brows where frown lines occur," he explained.
"The lateral part of her brow is elevated in an abnormally high position, which my patients refer to as McDonald's arches," he added.
Another surgeon weighed in. "The center of her eyebrows are dropped and spread, which can happen from Botox treatment of the forehead frown lines," Dr. Steven Pearlman described.
ScientificSkin.com owner Dr. Kenneth Beer criticized Kate's doctor. "This is a bad injection technique with poor placement. The injections were done in a cookbook pattern with no consideration for her particular anatomy. Her outer brow is too peaked, which gives her a devilish appearance."
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
In this publicity image released by ABC, Kate Gosselin is shown on "Dancing with the Stars," Monday, April 5, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/ABC, Adam Larkey)
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christin Milioti Calls How I Met Your Mother Finale Death Rumors "Insane"
- Stacy Keiber, Jared Pobre Didn't Tell Any Friends About Their Surprise "Rogue" Wedding
- Julia Roberts, Matt Bomer, Mark Ruffalo Make Emotional Plea in The Normal Heart Trailer
- ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo Glavais Is Using The Show & The Women For Fame, Says Former Bachelorette Contestant
- Kate Upton topless photos fake; model threatens to sue
- Jennie Garth opens up about split from Peter Facinelli
- Lena Dunham makes molestation joke, apologizes and adds 'women can have a lot of joke flexibility'