Jason Bateman Calls Bull on Apple Store Booing Story
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 08:12AM
Another witness said the crowd "freaked and booed." Not so, says Bateman.
"There wasn't one boo. Not one hiss," Bateman said on Twitter, in a nod to the Us source. "The Apple guy brought me in away from the paparazzi. Period."
Bateman was waiting along with 2,000 other Apple fanatics to get their mitts on the new iPhone. When it became apparent that paparazzi were not going to leave him alone, an employee offered to bring him inside in order to get away from the cameras. He accepted and was brought inside the store, where he waited in the back of that line before getting his phone.
Following the faux controversy, the actor regrets getting the special treatment, saying, "I was content in line. I wish I'd stayed."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis Is "So Angry" With Bachelor Producers, ABC: "Major Tension" After Filming
- Chris Pine Charged With DUI in New Zealand
- Veronica Mars Review: Film Adaptation "Is Akin to a Killer Episode"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Your move Netflix: Four Amazon pilots get picked up
- Iggy Pop, New Order, Patti Smith, the National and more jam at Carnegie Hall for Tibet benefit
- Christina Bianco wows with singer impressions, performs 'Wind Beneath My Wings'