Jason Bateman Calls Bull on Apple Store Booing Story
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 08:12AM
Another witness said the crowd "freaked and booed." Not so, says Bateman.
"There wasn't one boo. Not one hiss," Bateman said on Twitter, in a nod to the Us source. "The Apple guy brought me in away from the paparazzi. Period."
Bateman was waiting along with 2,000 other Apple fanatics to get their mitts on the new iPhone. When it became apparent that paparazzi were not going to leave him alone, an employee offered to bring him inside in order to get away from the cameras. He accepted and was brought inside the store, where he waited in the back of that line before getting his phone.
Following the faux controversy, the actor regrets getting the special treatment, saying, "I was content in line. I wish I'd stayed."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect
- Jason Derulo Broke Up With Jordin Sparks Over the Phone, Said Their Sex Life Wasn't to Blame For the Split
- Jeopardy's "What Women Want" Category Slammed as Sexist
- ?Hank Is Not Gay!' ? Kendra Wilkinson Will Move On With Husband Hank Baskett Despite Cheating Allegations ? ?He Deserves Forgiveness'
- Trashed & Making A Splash! Amanda Bynes ?Drunk' On Rooftop Of West Hollywood Hotel Following DUI Arrest
- Bethenny's Back! Frankel Returning To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'