Jason Bateman Calls Bull on Apple Store Booing Story
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 08:12AM
Another witness said the crowd "freaked and booed." Not so, says Bateman.
"There wasn't one boo. Not one hiss," Bateman said on Twitter, in a nod to the Us source. "The Apple guy brought me in away from the paparazzi. Period."
Bateman was waiting along with 2,000 other Apple fanatics to get their mitts on the new iPhone. When it became apparent that paparazzi were not going to leave him alone, an employee offered to bring him inside in order to get away from the cameras. He accepted and was brought inside the store, where he waited in the back of that line before getting his phone.
Following the faux controversy, the actor regrets getting the special treatment, saying, "I was content in line. I wish I'd stayed."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Secret Behind The ?RHOA’ Reunion Fight Finally Revealed! Kenya Moore Accused Porsha Williams Of Cheating On Her Husband Kordell Stewart
- Lindsay Lohan: I had a miscarriage
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43