Jason Bateman Calls Bull on Apple Store Booing Story
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 08:12AM
Another witness said the crowd "freaked and booed." Not so, says Bateman.
"There wasn't one boo. Not one hiss," Bateman said on Twitter, in a nod to the Us source. "The Apple guy brought me in away from the paparazzi. Period."
Bateman was waiting along with 2,000 other Apple fanatics to get their mitts on the new iPhone. When it became apparent that paparazzi were not going to leave him alone, an employee offered to bring him inside in order to get away from the cameras. He accepted and was brought inside the store, where he waited in the back of that line before getting his phone.
Following the faux controversy, the actor regrets getting the special treatment, saying, "I was content in line. I wish I'd stayed."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Katy Perry Says Russell Brand Told Her Divorce Plans in a Text; Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth: Today's Top Stories
- Backstreet Boys Release ‘In A World Like This’ Single ? Listen Here!
- Selma Blair Fired From ‘Anger Management’ By Charlie Sheen With Profane Text
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him