Jason Bateman Calls Bull on Apple Store Booing Story
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 08:12AM
Another witness said the crowd "freaked and booed." Not so, says Bateman.
"There wasn't one boo. Not one hiss," Bateman said on Twitter, in a nod to the Us source. "The Apple guy brought me in away from the paparazzi. Period."
Bateman was waiting along with 2,000 other Apple fanatics to get their mitts on the new iPhone. When it became apparent that paparazzi were not going to leave him alone, an employee offered to bring him inside in order to get away from the cameras. He accepted and was brought inside the store, where he waited in the back of that line before getting his phone.
Following the faux controversy, the actor regrets getting the special treatment, saying, "I was content in line. I wish I'd stayed."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
- True Tori: Spelling Recalls The Moment When Husband Dean McDermott Lied To Her In Denying Affair: ?I Noticed His Right Eyebrow Shaking'
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day