Lady Gaga Plays New Song, Piano Rocker 'You and I'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 10:59AM
"This song is very, very dear to my heart, and I just wrote it," Gaga said in her introduction. "It's a bit of a rock 'n' roll tune, which means it will most likely never get used as one of my singles."
The scantily clad singer gave a beyond-energetic performance, jumping up on the piano bench and pumping her fist, absolutely nailing the tune that "no one's ever heard before ... ever." See the video after the jump!
"New Song. Written in NY on the piano I grew up on," Gaga tweeted, linking to the bootleg video you can enjoy here:
Lyrics we were able to glean:
We love a catchy, dancey Gaga tune as much as ... well, everyone ever, but this passionate rocker is certainly tasty. And it's great to get back to the music de Gaga, rather than the spectacle and the Seinfeld feud.It's been a long time since I came around
It's been a long time, but I'm back in town
And this time, I'm not leaving without you
You taste like whiskey when you kiss me
Oh, I'd give anything again to be your baby doll
Yeah, this time, I'm not leaving without you
He said sit back down where you belong,
In the corner of my bar with your high heels on'
Sit back down on the couch where we made love the first time, and you said to me
Something, something about this place
Something about lonely lights and my lipstick on your face
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performs at Palais Omnisports de Bercy on May 21 in Paris. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Justin Timberlake's Grammy Snub?
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Twerkin' on Santa? Miley Cyrus Not Nice in Naughty Jingle Ball Performance
- Vin Diesel Shares Heartbreaking Moment with Paul Walker's Mother
- Paul Walker Death: Childhood Friend Tried to Pull Actor from the Fiery Wreckage