Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Divorce Finalized
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 02:47PM
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are no longer legally married.
The couple's divorce was finalized in Travis County, Texas, TMZ reports. Bullock filed papers on April 23, describing the marriage as "insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."
Just days after taking home her first Academy Award, Bullock learned her husband had been having several affairs, when the first of the women -- Michelle "Bombshell" McGee -- came forward with her story.
Jesse was then implicated in seven extramarital affairs.
Although James and Bullock worked together to adopt Louis Bardot back in January, custody was not an issue in the split, as James dropped his name from the adoption papers. James has three children from previous relationships.
The 'Monster Garage' host and the actress wed in 2005.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
NASHVILLE, TN - JUNE 22: Actress Sandra Bullock performs onstage at Nashville Rising, a benefit concert for flood relief at Bridgestone Arena on June 22, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee. (Photo by Ed Rode/Nashville Rising/Getty Images for Nashville Rising) *** Local Caption *** Sandra Bullock
Getty Images for Nashville Risin
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Reelz to Broadcast Donald Trump's Miss USA Pageant
- Good Luck Silencing Keith Olbermann (And Is That MSNBC On the Phone?)
- 'Bloodline' Creator Todd Kessler on Working With Netflix, Shooting in Florida
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Fatal Attraction' Is the Latest Movie-to-TV Remake
- Which 'Friends' Pet Are You?
- Paul Thomas Anderson to Write, Maybe Direct Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Pinocchio'