Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' Divorce Finalized
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 28th 2010 02:47PM
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are no longer legally married.
The couple's divorce was finalized in Travis County, Texas, TMZ reports. Bullock filed papers on April 23, describing the marriage as "insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."
Just days after taking home her first Academy Award, Bullock learned her husband had been having several affairs, when the first of the women -- Michelle "Bombshell" McGee -- came forward with her story.
Jesse was then implicated in seven extramarital affairs.
Although James and Bullock worked together to adopt Louis Bardot back in January, custody was not an issue in the split, as James dropped his name from the adoption papers. James has three children from previous relationships.
The 'Monster Garage' host and the actress wed in 2005.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
NASHVILLE, TN - JUNE 22: Actress Sandra Bullock performs onstage at Nashville Rising, a benefit concert for flood relief at Bridgestone Arena on June 22, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee. (Photo by Ed Rode/Nashville Rising/Getty Images for Nashville Rising) *** Local Caption *** Sandra Bullock
Getty Images for Nashville Risin
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kacey Musgraves performs for terminally ill 5-year-old fan
- $50G of stolen jewelry taken from ex-'Real Housewives' star Kelly Bensimon
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- President Obama to Appear on 'Running Wild With Bear Grylls'
- Hulk Hogan Breaks Silence on Racial Slur Scandal: "Please Forgive Me"
- 'Saturday Night Live' Adds New Castmember for Season 41
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Kanye West Announces 2020 Presidential Bid and the Internet Is Loving It
- Thomas' WCKD Past Is Revealed in This Exclusive 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials' Clip
- Why Did 'We Are Your Friends' Have One of the Worst Openings of All Time?