Is Lady Gaga Moonlighting as a Male Model?
By Steven Avalos Posted Jun 29th 2010 02:15PM
Lady Gaga just won't stop toying around with those hermaphrodite rumors. Now, the ever-eccentric pop star appears in drag (?) for an upcoming issue of Vogue Hommes Japan. Perez Hilton and Gaga's stylist, Nicola Formichetti, teased the Twitterverse this morning with photos of a mysterious male model -- one that happens to have a strikingly familiar profile. Formichetti credits the model as "Jo Calderone," but he later linked out to a blog debating whether or not the mystery man is indeed Gaga. And that's good enough for us. So what do you think of Gaga, er, Jo's new look? Should she ditch the blonde forever? Check out another photo from the issue after the jump. >>
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performs at Palais Omnisports de Bercy on May 21 in Paris. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Gabrielle Union confirms topless pic is her and will be contacting the FBI
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- Adam Brody Strips Out of Wetsuit: See His Hot Shirtless Body!
- Katherine Heigl Snuggles With Daughter Adalaide, Husband Josh Kelley: Pictures
- Prince William Visits Malta in Place of Kate Middleton, Updates Crowd on Her Condition
- The REAL Split Story? Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Dumped French Montana Because He Was Secretly Texting Her BFF Malika Haqq!