Video: Niecy Nash to 'Bachelor' Pal Jake: 'Don't Give Up on Love'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Jun 30th 2010 05:00PM
Like a true romantic, she tells Jake, "Don't give up on love."
But Nash also expressed shock about the breakup. There was no sign of discord whatsoever when she had her trailer directly next to Jake's during the 'Dancing' competition, and Nash and boyfriend Jay Tucker used to hit the town with the couple in those happier days.
"We've double dated," says Nash. "[Jay and I] were both very sad. And when there's any heartbreak, you want your friends to know, 'Hey we're there for you guys and wish you the best.'" See the video interview after the jump!
Nash knows a thing or two about cleaning house. She is the host of TV's 'Clean House' and is also raising money for the World Toilet Organization. Yes, really -- it's a non-profit committed to improving sanitation conditions worldwide.
Speaking of improving conditions, Nash also recently spent some time with headline-plagued starlet Lindsay Lohan looking at some troubling cleanliness issues at her home. While not diagnosing Lohan as a hoarder, Nash says her "clutter" is a symptom of her troubled mindset.
"With her, things have overwhelmed her space and that's what makes it clutter," Nash says. "Is she able to keep order with the chaos in her life? Probably not."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says