'Tortured' Jesse James Vows to Win Back Sandra
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 30th 2010 09:50AM
Jesse James Wants to Open Another Chapter With His Ex
The ink on Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' divorce papers is dry, but that doesn't mean she has seen the last of her ex-husband.
"Jesse is going to win Sandra back if it's the last thing he does," a friend of Jesse tells me. "His life can never be complete until Sandy is once again his wife. Yes, he messed up badly, but they say love is better the second time around, and Jesse still believes Sandra and he will have another chapter."
It's true that Jesse is moving from Los Angeles to Sandra's hometown of Austin, Texas. He has said that he wants to be close to Sandra so that his children, especially 6-year-old daughter Sunny, can still see Sandy. However, sources tell me the move is not just for Sunny -- he misses Sandra immensely.
"Jesse is a tortured man. He blew it big time and will live with regret every day of his life until he wins Sandra back. He knows it's not going to be easy, but he isn't going to take no for an answer."
And whatever he is doing seems to be working. Insiders tell me Sandra and Jesse are talking regularly and that the actress thought long and hard before finally signing the divorce papers.
'Bachelor' Jake in Love With a Man
Now that the shocking news of Jake and Vienna's split has finally sunk in, everyone is asking: What went wrong? Was another person involved?
Now, I can reveal for the first time that the problem with the relationship was that Jake was in love with a man -- himself!
"Jake spent longer getting ready and looking at himself in the mirror than Vienna or any other woman for that matter," laughed a friend of the ex-couple.
"He would practice his smile over and over, with teeth and without teeth showing. He also was obsessive about his hair, getting it groomed at least once a week. He also insisted on not being seen in public for at least two hours after he woke up. Jake was convinced his face needed to drop after lying down. Only after two hours had his face dropped enough to be seen in public. "
But best of all is watching Jake look at himself and say, "I love you and give you the final rose." This man in the mirror needs to get a life.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Mark Hamill to Be Honored at PromaxBDA Conference (Exclusive)
- 'Homeland' Adds 'Boardwalk Empire' Actor to Growing List of Guest Stars (Exclusive)
- 'Cloud Atlas' Debuts at No. 1 on Blu-ray, DVD Charts
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Amazon to launch fanfiction platform
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga