Videos You're Searching For: 'Paranormal Activity 2' Trailer and Latest Old Spice Ad
By Steven Avalos Posted Jun 30th 2010 01:15PM
Harry Potter was so two days ago): the latest Old Spice ad featuring the brand's hysterically-deadpan man's man pitchman, Isaiah Mustafah, and the teaser trailer for the sequel that nobody asked for, 'Paranormal Activity 2.' So what do these two have in common? Well, they're both in this post, and now you can experience the bizarre pleasure of watching them together! Get ready to laugh and then totally freak out (not necessarily in that order).
First up, ever the charmer, Isaiah Mustafa is back in the saddle (or motorcycle, as the case may be) for the next installment of Old Spice's campaign that seamlessly strings together several ridiculous scenarios while pandering to women in need of a great-smelling man. This time there's a beach, a hot tub and a majestic waterfall. Swan-dive!
We're not even sure what just happened in this trailer for 'Paranormal Activity 2,' but it sure was freaky. When we last left the voyeuristic horror franchise, perpetually haunted Katie murdered her boyfriend, Micah, in one of last year's greatest WTF film moments. By the looks of it, Katie is back to terrorize an unsuspecting family that appears to have made the unfortunate decision of moving into the creepy house from the first film. And this time there's a dog and a baby -- because babies are just really so underused in horror flicks. One eagle-eyed viewer over at Oh No They Didn't snapped the following screen grabs, which only further our interest:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo
- 'Downton Abbey' Bosses Tried to Keep Show Going Without Julian Fellowes (Report)
- 'Top Gear' Producer Quits in Wake of Jeremy Clarkson Sacking (Report)
- TCM Film Fest: Shirley MacLaine Serves Up Barbs and Valentines
- 'Spectre' Producers on Blofeld, Idris Elba as 007, and Who's Singing the Theme Song
- The 'Furious 7' Cast Remembers Paul Walker (VIDEO)
- Disney Is Working on a Live-Action 'Mulan' Remake, Too: Report