'Real Housewives' Star Teresa Giudice Looks Great in a Bathing Suit
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 30th 2010 12:24PM
After giving birth to four kids -- the youngest is 9-months-old -- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice still has it.
Giudice posed in a bathing suit for the latest issue of In Touch Weekly. "I like my body better now!" she tells the magazine about her frame.
She also loves her new breast implants. "I just got them done last summer ... and I have to say, this is the happiest I have ever been with my body. I feel like I have the whole package!"
Giudice discussed her body with In Touch. Her answers below!
How long it took her to get in shape: "A few months, like three or four. I guess I did pretty good!"
She's not a dieter: "No! I'm never on a diet. I always eat what I want. When I was pregnant, I had to eat anything that was in front of my face. It's an Italian thing -- they say if you see something and don't eat it, your baby will get a birthmark!"
On staying thin: "My thing is eating healthy Italian food. I have to have pasta, so I'll have a smaller portion, like appetizer size."
For more on Teresa, pick up the latest issue of In Touch on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''