'Real Housewives' Star Teresa Giudice Looks Great in a Bathing Suit
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 30th 2010 12:24PM
After giving birth to four kids -- the youngest is 9-months-old -- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice still has it.
Giudice posed in a bathing suit for the latest issue of In Touch Weekly. "I like my body better now!" she tells the magazine about her frame.
She also loves her new breast implants. "I just got them done last summer ... and I have to say, this is the happiest I have ever been with my body. I feel like I have the whole package!"
Giudice discussed her body with In Touch. Her answers below!
How long it took her to get in shape: "A few months, like three or four. I guess I did pretty good!"
She's not a dieter: "No! I'm never on a diet. I always eat what I want. When I was pregnant, I had to eat anything that was in front of my face. It's an Italian thing -- they say if you see something and don't eat it, your baby will get a birthmark!"
On staying thin: "My thing is eating healthy Italian food. I have to have pasta, so I'll have a smaller portion, like appetizer size."
For more on Teresa, pick up the latest issue of In Touch on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stop What You're Doing and Ask Apple's Siri What Zero Divided by Zero Is Right Now
- Jeopardy! Host Alex Trebek Raps the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme Song: Video
- JJ Lane, Tanner Tolbert Headed to Bachelor in Paradise After Bachelorette Elimination
- James Patterson's 'Zoo': Humans in big trouble when animals take back planet on new series
- Alex Trebek raps the 'Fresh Prince' theme song on 'Jeopardy'
- Journey drummer Deen Castronovo in jail for rape
- Andy Cohen Flip-Flops on NeNe Leakes' Real Housewives of Atlanta Exit?
- Ellen DeGeneres Is the Latest Star With Her Own Lifestyle Brand—Plus, See Her New Clothing & Home Goods Line!
- Girl Scouts Return $100,000 to Anti-Transgender Donor: ''We Won't Exclude Any Girl''