'Real Housewives' Star Teresa Giudice Looks Great in a Bathing Suit
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 30th 2010 12:24PM
After giving birth to four kids -- the youngest is 9-months-old -- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice still has it.
Giudice posed in a bathing suit for the latest issue of In Touch Weekly. "I like my body better now!" she tells the magazine about her frame.
She also loves her new breast implants. "I just got them done last summer ... and I have to say, this is the happiest I have ever been with my body. I feel like I have the whole package!"
Giudice discussed her body with In Touch. Her answers below!
How long it took her to get in shape: "A few months, like three or four. I guess I did pretty good!"
She's not a dieter: "No! I'm never on a diet. I always eat what I want. When I was pregnant, I had to eat anything that was in front of my face. It's an Italian thing -- they say if you see something and don't eat it, your baby will get a birthmark!"
On staying thin: "My thing is eating healthy Italian food. I have to have pasta, so I'll have a smaller portion, like appetizer size."
For more on Teresa, pick up the latest issue of In Touch on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards Allegedly Stole Over 100 Items From Target — More Details on Her Recent Arrest
- Kim Kardashian's Selfish Book Wasn't a Flop After All: Details!
- UnReal Costars Freddie Stroma and Johanna Braddy Are Dating: Photo, Details!
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Ray Rice Speaks Out About His Domestic Violence: I Can Understand Some People Will Never Forgive Me—Watch Now
- Perrie Edwards Breaks Silence on Zayn Malik Split, Plus Find Out How She's Coping Post-Breakup
- 10 Reasons the Suicide Squad Is Our Ultimate #SquadGoals