Did David Letterman Go Too Far With Larry King Top 10 List?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 1st 2010 01:45PM
Larry King announced his retirement after a 25-year run on CNN's 'Larry King Live,' and David Letterman wasted no time in skewering the veteran TV host. Letterman served up the usual and expected punchlines, like King's age and penchant for suspenders, but also went the extra mile (perhaps one too far) by calling out King's recent divorce proceedings and allegations of infidelity. So, is David Letterman, whose own indiscretions became public late last year, really in a position to joke? Check out the video after the jump.
The 'Top Ten Reasons Larry King Is Retiring':
10. He's 126 years old.
9. High Definition format scared children and the elderly.
8. He didn't mean to retire, forgot he still had a show.
7. Wants to focus on his second career as a barn owl.
6. It's not easy juggling a television show, marriage, and an affair with your wife's sister.
5. Suspender rash.
4. Lately, introduces every guest as "The Lovely Ms. Carol Channing."
3. Couldn't handle the pressure of coming up with questions like "What's your favorite lunch meat?"
2. Well, there is this (video of Larry King fumbling the word "E.Coli" in an interview).
1. Needs time to plan his divorce.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad's Lob Haircut May Just Be the Beginning, Could Go "Shorter in the Near Future"
- Zelda Williams Honors Late "Poppa" Robin Williams With Hummingbird, Birthdate Tattoos
- Olivia Munn's Feather Dress Looks Like Natalie Portman's in Black Swan: See the Ballerina Frock!
- Kelly Rowland and Ciara at Cecconi’s Restaurant
- She's Only 17! Kylie Jenner's ?Unsupervised' European ?Globetrotting' Angers Family, ?Kris Is To Blame'
- Jaime King & More Stars Celebrate Opening Of Restoration Hardware West Hollywood, The Gallery on Melrose Avenue